5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Any particular reason he stopped showing the cum dripping out? Take a lot of time? I don't mind if it was as watery was his older works, even would prefer that to be present.
He has a lot of trouble making liquids so much so that according to him this was one of the things that slowed him down the most in MW2 and if you look closely Damon's cumshots are a little strange and when Claire is covered in sperm there are some parts that stay with the Weird shading too, so overall he stopped because of the overwork it takes. Maybe in MW3 will come back, but there is nothing confirmed.

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
Too bad that he cant do thick wet pussy lips.

And its the usual Daz 3D model issues when they bend with strange shapes for the ass and thighs.

also the problem with jackerboys videos is that there is no build up.
he should make an VN instead and combine stills with animations.
build up is far hotter than straight on fucks right away.

These monthy videos are useless there is not enough time to even fap to them ;)

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Jackermans done it again amazing, unbelievable, astounding. The clothing physics were out of this world nobody else even comes close, oh and sex stuff was ok or whatever.

Feb 16, 2023
When it comes to incest, it will always be hot for me. Think about how far the mother can go to satisfy her son out of love, then the son blackmails the mother and makes her submissive. Or something like... if your son behaves well at school and gets high grades, then his mother keeps her promise and guarantees a special evening for you, but don't tell your father. Oh my gosh, just imagining something like that makes my heart pound, it would be FAP all day until I passed out. Things like this should be top priorities for all Jackerman fans. :love:

QQ2052.jpg

manul527

Jun 8, 2022
Im not a huge beast fan but i would like to see some more cock growth, maybe from a potion, or breast milk drinking, just my opinion.. the girls on videos have gigantic breasts and ass, why not a huge cock disproportionated of his body and make the insertion more difficult because of the size and not directly balls deep. idk just wondering. would love to see a deepthroat where she struggles to get it all in.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes