5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
Personally this was okay. Certainly better than the last Jenny one which kinda sped by in no time. I do feel like it was a little self-inserty. I wonder if the gold that submitted got to suggest the words. That whole promise part felt a bit much. Also Peter being voiced by one of his supporters feels...odd.
golds only submit the ideas and Jack is the one that take care of the dialogue Also the guy that voiced Peter also did the voice of Lucas even Jack welcomed him to his server

pokerface

May 15, 2017
First position wasn't that good .. but second position was great, it reminds me of selina sabotage monthly.. i wonder if we can see jenny fucked by a futa (i know it's impossible to see that in Jenny world) but we can find proportional story for that....
First position was fresh air to his animations, god bless, so dam good. Second was same, boring, staring into guy ass animation. :D (Sry hate that animation in videos, in real life diffrent feeling.)

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
And now the question is: will there be voting for the short in March or (since he was so late with this video) will he use the next month to work on MW since he probably won't do much in these last days of February?:unsure:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
And now the question is: will there be voting for the short in March or (since he was so late with this video) will he use the next month to work on MW since he probably won't do much in these last days of February?:unsure:
its already happening. Think it finishes tonight, I helped a buddy with one.

Feb 16, 2023
golds only submit the ideas and Jack is the one that take care of the dialogue Also the guy that voiced Peter also did the voice of Lucas even Jack welcomed him to his server
This man should be valued more here, they could bring him a bar of chocolate and open a bottle of wine. Always bringing news, details and new videos of Jackerman before the release to the general public. Thank you baby Joka.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Fucking amazing, at this point I really envy the bestiality community because they have such an amazing artist, I really wish he were more into humans but well... nobody is perfect.

Imagine a game with this as a sex scene, I don't care if it's 100gb I would totally play it xD

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Fucking amazing, at this point I really envy the bestiality community because they have such an amazing artist, I really wish he were more into humans but well... nobody is perfect.

Imagine a game with this as a sex scene, I don't care if it's 100gb I would totally play it xD
I agree that I wish he would do more human-on-human content, but we do occasionally get incest or futa content, and I'm fine with that.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes