5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
A paying customer of Jackerman review of The after party. Graphically it’s pretty good. It’s not NYL2 level but it’s up there. The soft body physics are solid and really bring it to life. Personally, I dig the music. I think where it falls flat for me is the odd camera angles, the ones used aren’t great composition. Additionally, the last position has no clear view of penetration (I understand that’s a personal preference) and could have really heightened the scene. All and all, I give it a 7/10. I think Jackerman still has some magic but should stop calling these “monthly’s” because they take much longer than a month to make.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
A paying customer of Jackerman review of The after party. Graphically it’s pretty good. It’s not NYL2 level but it’s up there. The soft body physics are solid and really bring it to life. Personally, I dig the music. I think where it falls flat for me is the odd camera angles, the ones used aren’t great composition. Additionally, the last position has no clear view of penetration (I understand that’s a personal preference) and could have really heightened the scene. All and all, I give it a 7/10. I think Jackerman still has some magic but should stop calling these “monthly’s” because they take much longer than a month to make.
The last scene was pretty terrible. The only parts that were good in it where the brief pov scenes where you could see Jenny. Who the hell wants to see a guys ballsack/ass swinging around instead of the actual woman. Hopefully the pairing gets more content later and has better positions.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
So does he just refuse to animate cumming now?
Given how much work liquid physics add on, I don't think he ought to less there's actual pulling out detailed in the submission. He doesn't really go for hentai logic where the cumshots are like immediately dripping from the sides.

May 14, 2022
The last scene was pretty terrible. The only parts that were good in it where the brief pov scenes where you could see Jenny. Who the hell wants to see a guys ballsack/ass swinging around instead of the actual woman. Hopefully the pairing gets more content later and has better positions.
I think it’s a popular sex scene because people get a hard on from seeing her legs in the air.

Reactions: xana94

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
i know it was posted here yr. ago but i cant fully remember , how many chapters mother Warmth will there be? (plan) , and any estimate time length per chapter/episode?

anyway , my favorite is the southern hospitality , just wish it has more minutes than usual 4mins length and ofcourse build up story like the mw love anne 45yrs old milf hehe 20230218_113828.jpg

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
i know it was posted here yr. ago but i cant fully remember , how many chapters mother Warmth will there be? (plan) , and any estimate time length per chapter/episode?

anyway , my favorite is the southern hospitality , just wish it has more minutes than usual 4mins length and ofcourse build up story like the mw love anne 45yrs old milf hehe
MW is meant to be 4 parts. After which he plans to make a small game, then a big game

Reactions: yosoywes

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019

anyway , my favorite is the southern hospitality , just wish it has more minutes than usual 4mins length and ofcourse build up story like the mw love anne 45yrs old milf hehe View attachment 2398786
Where did you get this?

Jan 21, 2021

anyway , my favorite is the southern hospitality , just wish it has more minutes than usual 4mins length and ofcourse build up story like the mw love anne 45yrs old milf hehe View attachment 2398786
I wonder if we’ll get more bios soon
I’d preferably like to see Sadira’s bio next

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes