5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
guys can u give the of link jackerman's discord pls ?
that's only for his supporters

Why is nobody interested in seeing a Tentecular 2 or something related to it
Well besides the fact you can't use the characters from it, I don't think Guxx is all that appealing. Personally don't care for his scenes at all.

nice, a promising prompt wins, too bad it'll abruptly end once again won't it
Short is short. What else is new? :LOL:

This dude is talented af but he is lack of creativity
Most of these animations are submitted by supporters sooooo, not really on him. He himself has expressed wanting to spread out his genres of creation, but I think he's focusing on MW3 cuz he knows so many people have been waiting for that.

Based on my own impression of his post, Jackerman will do the 2nd and 3rd nominations after the 1st one?
Not really how that works. I think they just post the runnerups and later the overall scores to show how popular the ideas were, so the members have a decent gauge of whether its worth submitting again.

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019
Does someone knows if there are character charts?
With age measurements and some info about the female characters

sylvester1

Mar 17, 2022
U think so?
In my opinion this was way better than Wonder woman
yeah. I know this is gonna sound pretentious.. considering the context, but theyve been rushed and shallow and you can tell.
Theres a reason why Tentacular and MW were hits, and these "monthly" videos aint livin up imo. edit: and theyve been getting worse, its almost like he doesnt care about anything anymore, except the animations.

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019
yeah. I know this is gonna sound pretentious.. considering the context, but theyve been rushed and shallow and you can tell.
Theres a reason why Tentacular and MW were hits, and these "monthly" videos aint livin up imo. edit: and theyve been getting worse, its almost like he doesnt care about anything anymore, except the animations.
Jackerman´s latest works remind me of my own assigments
I delay the start and then present a paper that is certainly good but It´s definitely not perfect and I can tell It was rushed (n)

Still jackerman best models out there :censored:

• Angry
Reactions: Sakuse

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Like, why does Jackieboy keep pushing these monthly animations even though they're delaying the production of his major project? I think it would be a good alternative to change animations to render sets (with some GIFs) for a while, until he finishes MW3

that way IMO he wouldn't have to spend an entire month making an animation of just a few minutes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Like, why does Jackieboy keep pushing these monthly animations even though they're delaying the production of his major project? I think it would be a good alternative to change animations to render sets (with some GIFs) for a while, until he finishes MW3

that way IMO he wouldn't have to spend an entire month making an animation of just a few minutes
Not that hard to see why he doesn't stop them, because not everyone gives a shit about MW3, there's just a very vocal portion of people on this site. He'd lose a good amount of supporters if he stopped with the monthlies while he worked on MW3, in the same way he'd lose supporters if he stopped any incest content for a couple months.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes