5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
Rebecca's daughters won't be included on the MW series
( also both my phone and laptop are damaged so i won't be able to upload updates for like a week maybe )
If you have patreon we can support you man.
Seriously, I am really sorry to hear that bro and I hope you can fix them without difficult.

Reactions: Deadpoolboyy

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Talia al ghul?? It looks interesting specially that we didn't see an arabic character before in jackerman universe... in general, i think all DC characters are hot
In fact, I don't know if she is an Arabi, but I do know that she is one of Batman's villains and has a son with him who is Damian Wayne. There's a hentai comic in which she does an "endurance test" with Damian to see how long he can fuck her without cumming and if he passes the test he could join the league of assassins... well that could make for a pretty cool monthly .

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
she does an "endurance test" with Damian to see how long he can fuck her without cumming and if he passes the test he could join the league of assassins... well that could make for a pretty cool monthly .
It looks a hot story.. and it gonna be hotter with jackerman design and production...

Reactions: Beto5 and Dedingovi
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes