5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
New Poll
(It seems that this video will take place after the two Southern Hospitality's videos which is crazy)
View attachment 2443599
Also i know he's doing his best for MW with the original soundtrack yada yada yada but i have the feeling that he enjoys or puts more effort on the animal's videos rather than the incest ones.
Yada yada yada hahahaha
Brother, Thanks for your updates.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
New Poll
(It seems that this video will take place after the two Southern Hospitality's videos which is crazy)
View attachment 2443599
Also i know he's doing his best for MW with the original soundtrack yada yada yada but i have the feeling that he enjoys or puts more effort on the animal's videos rather than the incest ones.
It's just sensation, he works the same on anything.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
hmm yeah maybe you are right
"he enjoys or puts more effort" if that were really true we would see differentiation between the quality of the monthly animations, but on the contrary we realize that they maintain the same quality standard and in case someone thinks that he gives more preference to genre A instead of B what could be happening is that you just didn't like the story of a certain monthly, but that same story wasn't even made by Jackerman and all he did was adapt it, so effort or personal taste has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Depardierocity

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
New Poll
View attachment 2443599
i agree with you Unfortunately He Loves Animal more than incest:(

Patitex

Jun 24, 2021
New Poll
View attachment 2443599
4me It means less time for fucking...
But I think the scene is going to be good like always!

Personal Op: (The after party deserved more time of Jeny on that dress, like a walking scene or something like that, her body is awesome)

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
New Poll
View attachment 2443599
anne + story with long videos that would be great

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Sclapclap

Dec 20, 2022
New Poll
View attachment 2443599
So the upcoming monthly will the be the third installment of Southern Hospitality? Dang didn't think she'd move on from her son to a horse lmao

Abysmal-Despair

Jan 26, 2023
Just some Questions.
Normally When he finish his video, What is the default resolution of it?
Does he publish his work in 1080P format, and 4K Versions are an interpolated file?
Or he publishes the same file in both resolutions without any interpolation?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Just some Questions.
Normally When he finish his video, What is the default resolution of it?
Does he publish his work in 1080P format, and 4K Versions are an interpolated file?
Or he publishes the same file in both resolutions without any interpolation?
As far as I know, he publishes only the 1080p version first and the 4K version comes out a few days later. MW2 for example had a difference of more than a week between the 1080 and 4K versions, when it was released, but I believe that with the monthly ones the difference is smaller because they are much shorter videos.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Actually i think it dosen't matter what JM loves or prefers cuz in the end he will definitely perfects all his works...
Exactly, he will work professionally on any theme as long as he is the winner.
And Jackerman has never said what his favorite theme is either, so anything goes, including things he hasn't done yet.

Reactions: M0med27

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Exactly, he will work professionally on any theme as long as he is the winner.
And Jackerman has never said what his favorite theme is either, so anything goes, including things he hasn't done yet.
Yeah he made a great fantastic incest video last month and incest fans were satisfied... and he will do the same next month to make beasty fans also happy...
And that the most important, he just works with high professionalism ..

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes