5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
correct me if im wrong , i watched both southern hospitality , and it seems the car s*x scene (sunday surprise?) is the first in the timeline then next is the bj scene then this horse
I don't even know for sure, but even if that's what these three nominations were made by three different people, so like I said there wasn't even supposed to be a timeline between them.

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
I don't even know for sure, but even if that's what these three nominations were made by three different people, so like I said there wasn't even supposed to be a timeline between them.
in the first installment sh bj scene , Anne(while giving bj to cole) said "its ok you can cum in Mama's mouth dear ,we dont want to make a mess again like what we did in the car this morning" i believe that sentence is because of the car scene in 2nd installment. xD

Nov 23, 2017
beasty and futa dominates the 3d world now , on the other hand hentai still sticking to human x human xD
According to rule34video you are almost right the first page of most viewed is all horse and MW2 so I guess there aren't good incest animators (or they just like making games) but the top rated page has weird mix of human x human, furry and futa

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Ngl is pretty weird that Jack is willing to cuck Cole even if it's accidental but didn’t want to cuck Rex in the last video I mean he came up with the excuse that the last video takes place before the beasty's videos
It's not weird, bro'. Dude simply doesn't like incest as a kink, in fiction of course, that's all. He bothers with it just for the money, and if that shit about timelines is true, why did he mention the vid takes place AFTER SH 2 ?? Ridiculous. Even if some ppl here pretend they don't see all the hints he gave them so far and the obvious proof in his vids, that's the truth.

I kinda look forward to seeing the horse rearrange Anne's insides and hear her scream her lungs out (accidentally:sneaky:) while getting fucked by her best fucker ever just to see the reactions to that. Maybe then romantic innocent kids will understand that, in fiction, orgasms and dick sizes count way more than IRL coz that's what most ppl want and pay to see, and if they don't, I won't bother explaining to them the obvious truth even Stevie Wonder can see. I just hope they at least know what their RL women want, coz is one of the main reasons why many couples break up.

In fact this time line business is totally unnecessary in monthly videos
Bro', Jackerman himself gives us those timelines for fuck knows what reason other than to cuck and/or humiliate his son characters. The hell do you mean they don't count when he specifically said this monthly takes place after SH 2 and Joka Baby said he didn't want to put the last monthly after Rex fucked Jenny and knocked her up, my man ??:WaitWhat:o_O Still think Jack gives a dog's ass about incest ??

Well it ended in second place so of course Cole will win next time
That's an optimistic guess, but I hope you're right.

Depardierocity can you imagine how many human friends guys like that must have and how funny they must be at parties IRL coz I honestly can't, no matter how hard I try.:sneaky::KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M0med27 and xana94

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Depardierocity can you imagine how many human friends guys like that must have and how funny they must be at parties IRL coz I honestly can't, no matter how hard I try.:sneaky::KEK:
if you are talking about me... i'm a funny guy and i have a lot of friends. Wanna get a glimpse how i use to party? Look up "Psychobilly" concerts on youtube ;)

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Bro', Jackerman himself gives us those timelines for fuck knows what reason other than to cuck and/or humiliate his son characters. The hell do you mean they don't count when he specifically said this monthly takes place after SH 2 and Joka Baby said he didn't want to put the last monthly after Rex fucked Jenny and knocked her up, my man ??:WaitWhat:o_O Still think Jack gives a dog's ass about incest ??
Calm down man, you're so extreme in your thoughts that you're not even thinking straight, MW is Jackerman's biggest work ever and the biggest monthly ever to date was Jenny's with her son coming in at almost 5 minutes, so I guess you are being too extreme in these judgments, try to relax more.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Calm down man, you're so extreme in your thoughts that you're not even thinking straight
I'm very calm bro', but I was just making a point coz I'm a quality-over-quantity kinda guy. The vid you mentioned is 4:42 minutes long, a little over a min is the 'intro', when she returns from the party, calls her son to let him know she came home drunk and when the guy gets a boner from looking at her tits. The sex scene is from 2:00 to 4:42 and the rest is spent on the credits. I'm too lazy to look at the rest of the monthlies right now for some stats, but no sex scene in the last 5-7 monthlies was under 2 mins, so 'intro' aside, this vid is not exactly that big.

I guess you are being too extreme in these judgments
I'm not, I'm just stating facts. You don't have to believe me when you can watch the vids and see for yourself. What Joka Baby said in his last replies also seems to prove me right, you know ??

Reactions: M0med27

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
I'm very calm bro', but I was just making a point coz I'm a quality-over-quantity kinda guy. The vid you mentioned is 4:42 minutes long, a little over a min is the 'intro', when she returns from the party, calls her son to let him know she came home drunk and when the guy gets a boner from looking at her tits. The sex scene is from 2:00 to 4:42 and the rest is spent on the credits. I'm too lazy to look at the rest of the monthlies right now for some stats, but no sex scene in the last 5-7 monthlies was under 2 mins, so 'intro' aside, this vid is not exactly that big.

I'm not, I'm just stating facts. You don't have to believe me when you can watch the vids and see for yourself. What Joka Baby said in his last replies also seems to prove me right, you know ??
isn't there's a vote about longer videos (monthly) or game? i forgot who posted it here

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

I know the intro is long, but it's precisely because he proposed to do it like this without cutting anything and with an excellent quality that already shows that he cares about incest and the same goes for MW which was created by his own choice

If I watch it again like you say I'll only see high quality incest animations, so that's no problem.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
It's simple... 2 was too boring and too vanilla for most of Jack's supporters. I'm far from being a beasty fan, but even I admit option 2 sounds better for fapping lol.

If only he did that from now on and let ppl only choose between these two kinks for monthlies so everybody would be pleased. But for some fucked up reason beyond my humble mind to comprehend he don't and lets them fight each other about whose kink is better.:cautious:

I bet she also can't control how much she'll enjoy it and be vocal about how good 'accidents' like that make her feel. Wonder how her wimpy son will react to that, if ppl vote for him to catch her.:sneaky: Maybe Jack intentionally made him look like a wimp to exploit all the NTR and humiliation potential his wimpy character has to offer.:WeSmart:

Why pity him ?? The fool got a piece of the action too in SH 1 and 2 and failed to satisfy her. A woman like that won't be pleased with a lousy fuck. Wonder when that NTR vid with the jackass bully will win so we can see Anne get humiliated again. Maybe then incest fans will realize how lame her sex scene with her son was. Incest sex scenes in Jackerman's vids ain't as intense and passionate as their beasty and NTR counterparts, and sadly, that's fact.
Unfortunately, your words are a bunch of mdsjanibfadbsja.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
yes a horse . and next time it will be Cole's playmate video game friends and anne gangbang , coz cole lose to a video game bet
Sadly, if only jack could create a new character, and not use the same characters. but it's up to him.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
tbh i'd prefer it too, if JM would keep his "cast" seperated.
The incest fans don't wanna see "their" women banged by animals and some bestiality fans (at least me) don't wanna see the bitches tainted by human cock ^^
im with you in this one. if only jack could separate the cast. but we can't do anything about it sadly.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Dunno why everyone here is sure that next monthly will be about Cole ... i hope another incest nomination will win.. i really dont want to see this weak "Haland" again
is next month will be about incest? and the release for the beasty is around this month?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes