5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

unearth313

Aug 21, 2017
Making a game is very challenging, not just to create good gameplay but also to keep the quality of the animations as good as his short videos. Maybe he could collaborate with others to delegate out programming, game design, writing, etc.

Unfortunately there are already plenty of creators on this site that may have great animation skills, but when applied to game design either have a downgrade in art quality or makes the timeline between updates frustratingly long.

I wish there was a Triple A level game studio that made this kind of Adult/Niche content. Imagine if Jackerman could team up with other talented creators and make a Tell-Tales Games level of Visual Novel Game.

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
If this option wins, my reaction will be very calm because it is only a video after all... View attachment 2472425
Yeah clear from the GIF
you can choose not to.... just sayin' ;)
The last time I tried to vote, the option "We give Jack a month's rest" won, and my money was burned because of the b**tard who proposed this option, So I don't need to explain more.

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
video or game

it all depends how much he can earn.

monthly video - means he will get monthly money , supporters would still pay him to make another video.

game - his supporters will pay him , im not so sure how he can earn more money with his game compare to videos? not familiar with game money whatsoever process.

Apr 18, 2022
Dear people! Once again i need your help :)
Please tell me, all this videos from Jackerman and game Tentacular, is this all creations from the artist?
Did i miss something?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes