5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Any news related to Mother Warmth Chapter 3?
More deleted pages yeesh. Ask for civility and you get even further regression.

To answer you properly, the last update was shared several pages ago (https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2023-02-19-jackerman.69853/post-10199277). And we aren't likely to see another for awhile, since he's busy working on the short. Then the remainder of April he'll spend working on MW, so probably don't expect to see something about it til May.

(also good grief, ya'll made Joka make his profile private. Think that's what the second or third person providing ya'll direct info you guys have run off?)

notthegoodguy

Sep 16, 2021
More deleted pages yeesh. Ask for civility and you get even further regression.

To answer you properly, the last update was shared several pages ago (https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2023-02-19-jackerman.69853/post-10199277). And we aren't likely to see another for awhile, since he's busy working on the short. Then the remainder of April he'll spend working on MW, so probably don't expect to see something about it til May.

(also good grief, ya'll made Joka make his profile private. Think that's what the second or third person providing ya'll direct info you guys have run off?)
I think it would benefit us if we made a separate thread titled "Jackerman Mother's Warmth Updates," where everyone can look to answer that one question. How many wasted pages of this thread have been answering that single question.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Away from the childish dialogues that have recently appeared on this thread...

i wonder why jack didn't make a video combines two of his models yet.. i know there was a nomination about jenny and natalia and it didn't win.. but what it's strange is why golden members didn't think about that. i mean it's so rare to see a similar idea (of 2 models) between the nominations..
For me i would love to see a video combines jenny and anne for example or sadira and thema (sadira servant)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone know if there is a reason "Selina's Sabotage 1080p 30fps" doesn't have a 4K counterpart in the torrent... No love for Selina :cry:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes