5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Anyone know of any alternatives titles and or creators that are similar to 'Mothers Warmth' with similar length?

parko666

Nov 25, 2017
So yeah umm...don't shoot the messenger? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jackerman has got to stop giving dates for his releases. All he does is set up a good part of his base to be disappointed if he has to delay, whereas you can't be disappointed if there is no date given.

Out of curiosity when was the last time a short wasn't delayed in some way?

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
So yeah umm...don't shoot the messenger? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At some point he needs to brings out his monthlys faster, since he has already completed his technical improvements
And of course there's always room for improvement, but I'd say he's the best out there and right now nothing needs to improve

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Jackerman has got to stop giving dates for his releases. All he does is set up a good part of his base to be disappointed if he has to delay, whereas you can't be disappointed if there is no date given.

A long time ago...

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023

If memory serves, Southern Hospitality. He gave the Selina short extra days because it was February, and that's when it began. Of course there were also factors like his primary PC failing and the few weeks to repair and recover his data.

At some point he needs to brings out his monthlys faster, since he has already completed his technical improvements
And of course there's always room for improvement, but I'd say he's the best out there and right now nothing needs to improve
Its easy to say that as an observer. But when you create, you always want to be better.

Reactions: Annihilism

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

This 100%, don't set a date until you are sure. its so easy. thats what I do, and the result: every single one of my releases has been on time. It just avoids the disapointment.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes