5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Once again, this dude is perfect to set a date and delay it. The fact the supporters keep giving him money for this poor service for 1 video of 5 minutes montly with 2 sex anims and 3 minutes dialogue is incredible. NYL does it better as of now.
His/their discord supporters can be real annoying, especially when nobody new anything about voters and all that bs.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
The part I dont like is the lie. Being sick for "a few days" has delayed the release by 8 days. I'm not saying he needs to release it anytime except when it's done. But that clearly means the initial release date was never possible.
I think I would rather see it as 'this dude was feeling like shit, but was still working on it until the last possible time he had and reluctantly pushed it'

You see he said himself that he detests having to push dates so much, so he doesn't like it anymore than we do. What's important is he learns from it, which he's already mentioned his intention to give the shorts a greater development time now after the next voted animation.

If the ones giving him money are content to wait, then we can have the patience too.

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
Once again, this dude is perfect to set a date and delay it. The fact the supporters keep giving him money for this poor service for 1 video of 5 minutes montly with 2 sex anims and 3 minutes dialogue is incredible. NYL does it better as of now.
If you think Nyl does it better, ask him what happened to Gorgon, lol.

Reactions: coryindadomicile

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think I would rather see it as 'this dude was feeling like shit, but was still working on it until the last possible time he had and reluctantly pushed it'

You see he said himself that he detests having to push dates so much, so he doesn't like it anymore than we do. What's important is he learns from it, which he's already mentioned his intention to give the shorts a greater development time now after the next voted animation.

If the ones giving him money are content to wait, then we can have the patience too.
Yea that’s a fair point. I’m still saying just release it when it’s done, and take the time you need to do it. I just never understood the smoke and mirrors of the communications of a lot of developers. I think that part of it is unnecessary.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes