5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Frankly don't take any date or estimate until its like in a trailer. It'll get done eventually, I don't see Jack as one to give up on a project. Specially not one he's halfway through.

PM, he always works on stuff til the final hour.
But I'm not the one who's defining anything, because I wasn't the one who put that MW3 would be released in 2022 in the MW2 credits and I wasn't the one who said that MW3 is scheduled to be released in the summer of this year. All I do is question the logic of someone who sets dates and doesn't buy.

Reactions: M0med27

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
But I'm not the one who's defining anything, because I wasn't the one who put that MW3 would be released in 2022 in the MW2 credits and I wasn't the one who said that MW3 is scheduled to be released in the summer of this year. All I do is question the logic of someone who sets dates and doesn't buy.
Well in the case of 2 setting a date for 3, I don't think one can predict that their computer would suddenly die on them out of nowhere. Shit just kinda happens.

As for dates overall, Jack like many artists simply has to learn in this line of work, things are not gonna line up perfectly. Things will go wrong, things can crash, hard drives can fail, renders won't look right on numerous attempts, and you're never ever gonna feel like you did your best possible work.

Just have to learn to roll with the punches.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Well in the case of 2 setting a date for 3, I don't think one can predict that their computer would suddenly die on them out of nowhere. Shit just kinda happens.

As for dates overall, Jack like many artists simply has to learn in this line of work, things are not gonna line up perfectly. Things will go wrong, things can crash, hard drives can fail, renders won't look right on numerous attempts, and you're never ever gonna feel like you did your best possible work.

Just have to learn to roll with the punches.
This story with the HD... it just doesn't work, this is still extremely suspicious.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes