5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Folks still trynna see when it'll release, on twitter he or she has literally said the thing to be release in the MILD OF APRIL, MILD OF APRIL!

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
It is a fight against time. Jack may have many resources to monetize his videos and prevent them from leaking, but for a reason this is called the cloud, and it is not hermetic, sooner or later something is going to end up leaking. It's just a question of time for the brave who got the video to leak it to F95Zone, because from several places I've seen, they created fake accounts and were promptly removed.

Reactions: princess bride

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
I was a moderator of several pages for a while. I have discovered that the motive of certain users to leak information is not different from money laundering, they upload videos or audio montages to attract the largest number of viewers possible, and in that hype, metadata is transferred to ensure their virality. But the crucial factor of this type of operation does not lie in the multimedia that is uploaded to the cloud, but in the background murmur: the comments of the videos, mainly when they are chains of responses to the same comment, any computer data is filtered , and then they delete the answer to avoid the ban. They are very smart, and they know how to cover their tracks.

Hey! Don't even think about doing that, it's an indictable crime, got it?

jdieiejejee

Oct 2, 2021
I was a moderator of several pages for a while. I have discovered that the motive of certain users to leak information is not different from money laundering, they upload videos or audio montages to attract the largest number of viewers possible, and in that hype, metadata is transferred to ensure their virality. But the crucial factor of this type of operation does not lie in the multimedia that is uploaded to the cloud, but in the background murmur: the comments of the videos, mainly when they are chains of responses to the same comment, any computer data is filtered , and then they delete the answer to avoid the ban. They are very smart, and they know how to cover their tracks.

Hey! Don't even think about doing that, it's an indictable crime, got it?
don't talk shit just wait....

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Generally, this M.O. The transfer of data by chains is usually done in little-known channels, using a background clickbait in an image to avoid congestion of the same domain when copy-paste of the same URL or link, and it is usually done in little-known pages, with level very low or ignorable surveillance, something that if an alert goes off, by deleting the comments and the links, the metadata cannot be kept complete in the cloud due to the lack of computer infrastructure of the hook page. And it does not necessarily have to be a page with the same theme as the video they are looking for, it can be any page that allows you to freely upload multimedia material, and make comments without the need to pay for a membership or create an account linked to microtransactions or accounts premium. Oh, and it does not necessarily have to be from this country, because if it is a local page, the VPN of any domain remains intact after deleting your trace, and they can locate the original source, they have to index a domain from some unpopular country in the browser to facilitate the search

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M0med27
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes