5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Hopefully a kind soul will drop it on here straight after they have fascinated themselves
Normally it's like a day or two later, I'm not stressing, or holding my breathe, It is what it is, world still turns. I'm excited to see it, but unlike others in this thread, I'm not going to die if I don't see even a crumb of it in the next 5 minutes.

Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
If you think that's funny, just imagine being an incest fan only paying JM for the Mother's Warmth franchise.:sneaky:

Well anyone who does that is a clown then. Literally getting scammed.

Hot take but MW should be abandoned altogether so we can get better monthlies faster instead. This would also increase the frequency of incest-non-bestiality monthlies probably.

MW3 has basically turned into a common excuse he can use whenever he isn't meeting the deadline with his monthlies or makes them shorter than expected.

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Looks like, Jack got infected by this disease spreading among devs after all. Anyway, do we know what is the next short gonna be about?
just wait til he gets whatever disease Wildeer's got, we'll be waiting literal years between releases.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Can some people just shut the fuck up? I don't even want to count how many pages of whining have built up since the last drop, but I'm willing to bet it'll hit triple digits soon

Reactions: cooldude33

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Let's not be naive, animators, music producers always work with a ready backup. I myself work with terabytes of data every day and always have a backup ready in case my primary ssd fails, can't you accept that mr jack is starting to have trouble meeting his own deadlines?
I mean he himself has stated this ticks him off as well. But no I don't really blame him, cuz I've seen far far worse delays for far less acceptable reasons.

The first date he gave was the 7th, and the most it went was a week later. Not the end of the world. As some others have noted, do ask Miro when we're getting the next Bloodlust (5 years), or is Sumthindfrnt is ever gonna make the next part to Neighbor's Wife (he's actually gonna remake the first one soooo not anytime soon). Or ask LordAardvark when he's gonna make the next Blue Star episode (also 5 years)

I can spare a week. I can do other things. I can fap to other things. Ya'll just gotta chill.

Was that time today (March 15) or the next day?
It is very difficult to navigate with dates and times. In another part of our planet.
Now I understand why they pay money to people who do this and understand it
I don't know where you art, but Jack's in the USA, so he's releasing it near the end of the day. So it will very likely be tomorrow for you

Because it's something as common as you say he should be even more prepared, so if MW3 was more than 90% complete and that happened would he just lose everything? Man, that sounds like a excuse from someone who saw they screwed up by setting a release date they couldn't stick to.
Well, now it wouldn't. Be thankful something that colossal only occurred during a short production. Now he learned a lesson, and is prepared if it ever occurs again. Not everyone goes everyday thinking of every contingency.

Also that caused his biggest delay which iirc, was like...2 weeks or so? Hardly the end of the world there.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Looks like, Jack got infected by this disease spreading among devs after all. Anyway, do we know what is the next short gonna be about?
He delayed because he wanted better music/audio, he also delayed because the cum sim wasn't working how he liked, he also delayed because his hard drives failed and had to delay again because the delivery of his new hard drives was delayed, and the added rendering time had also added to the delays.

Genuine reasons for a delay, and everyone acts like he's running away with everyone's money, money that no one in this entire thread has given him. yet he's delivered on the final product give or take a few cut corners and people still want to crucify him as if he's not allowed to make mistakes, or have everyday technical problems like a normal human being deals with.

Reactions: Black Knight SKR

peter4554

Apr 18, 2020
I think it's the first time I've seen so much expectation for a video, I don't want to imagine what it will be like when they announce the release date of mw3

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes