5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added Selina's shame 1080p

Thanks albertosp for sharing!

Just a heads-up/reminder, this thread will be open for now and heavily moderated, for any bs discussions Sam will perma clap your ass, keep all bs for offtopic thread, keep this one clean/content only, ty ;)

I'll add more mirrors to all links when I have more time

Deadpoolboyy

Dec 31, 2022
OP Updated

Added Selina's shame 1080p

Thanks albertosp for sharing!

Just a heads-up/reminder, this thread will be open for now and heavily moderated, for any bs discussions Sam will perma clap your ass, keep all bs for offtopic thread, keep this one clean/content only, ty ;)

I'll add more mirrors to all links when I have more time
Pixeldrain is not working can you please upload it again

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Another GREAT video. This guy's animations are on another level. If only he could make another game with these animations.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Another GREAT video. This guy's animations are on another level. If only he could make another game with these animations.
That's the plan after the MW series is done. So that's aways off

Great Video!! Love it, but im i wrong or it has some "story change" refer to the nomination?
Is it me or there is cut content from this new video ?
Scripts from golds are never truly adapted 1 to 1. Some things will get cut, either for time, or it added too much complexity, or perhaps Jack just didn't want to do that part in particular.

Jul 13, 2021
That's the plan after the MW series is done. So that's aways off

Scripts from golds are never truly adapted 1 to 1. Some things will get cut, either for time, or it added too much complexity, or perhaps Jack just didn't want to do that part in particular.

Really ? are you his patron ?
BTW is that game will be a human oriented sex or is it going to be his past garbage ugly octupus tentacles protagonist fucking a hot women game ?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes