5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Steuan

May 3, 2024
keep calm guys.... we propably see the last mention game with milfs in 2026, if not more than that, so it's better if you guys find something like very long hobbies from now on until the big game will come out
I'm so hyped for the MILFs themed game by Jack. Of course, I mean, If such a game is really going to happen. :HideThePain:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Jackerman would be so much better if it was people instead of animals but hey at 799 pages i guess he is doing something right.
he would be better if the poses and angles werent the same thing every video. Instead of trying creative poses like nyl he does missionary and doggy with the same angles so he can spend time creating 10 mins of boring dialogue to be "cinematic" for MW

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
he would be better if the poses and angles werent the same thing every video. Instead of trying creative poses like nyl he does missionary and doggy with the same angles so he can spend time creating 10 mins of boring dialogue to be "cinematic" for MW
I'd argue that comes to 2 things. 1) the last like...2 years of shorts (going back to Soviet Seduction) have been gold supporter submissions. Not to knock them, you ask for what you want to see, and they're spending the money to get the chance. But a lot of them do tend to ask for the same positions. I couldn't tell you how many times I saw 'mating press' in a nomination script. Jack to his credit, does tend to change positions or the hole being used if its getting repetitive, but there was a good period where we had running themes for several shorts in a row.

2) The style of Jack's women makes it so they take up a majority of the camera frame. So there really is only so many shots you can do to show what needs to be shown. Unless he does more creative camera work, like moving it during scenes in motion, its gonna be that for a while. Maybe he's saving the fancy tricks for MW, but we'll have to wait and see.

exoTrapz

Jul 15, 2024
I have an interpretation question about MW2, especially since MW3 is coming up and I had trouble understanding the context of two scenes in MW2 because English is not my native language: At the end, during the sex scene, Claire says "please finish quickly." Does she mean that he should cum quickly so that the sex is over quickly because it's uncomfortable for her, or because the sex is too intense for her (in a positive way)? And just a few moments later, when she realizes Damon is about to finish, her words are "wait.....wait....PULL IT OUT." Should this be interpreted as her not wanting the sex to end at first and he should delay is orgasm and then suddenly remembering that he shouldn't cum inside her? Or that she initially wanted him to come inside her but then quickly changed her mind? Maybe someone knows what exactly is going through her mind in these moments or at least how this has to be interpreted:)

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I have an interpretation question about MW2, especially since MW3 is coming up and I had trouble understanding the context of two scenes in MW2 because English is not my native language: At the end, during the sex scene, Claire says "please finish quickly." Does she mean that he should cum quickly so that the sex is over quickly because it's uncomfortable for her, or because the sex is too intense for her (in a positive way)? And just a few moments later, when she realizes Damon is about to finish, her words are "wait.....wait....PULL IT OUT." Should this be interpreted as her not wanting the sex to end at first and he should delay is orgasm and then suddenly remembering that he shouldn't cum inside her? Or that she initially wanted him to come inside her but then quickly changed her mind? Maybe someone knows what exactly is going through her mind in these moments or at least how this has to be interpreted:)
Oh she totally wanted it over as soon as possible. But at the same time, a good hard dicking probably twisted her mind briefly before he climaxed.

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
I've seen several people saying many different things about it from start to finish.
each one has a different interpretation

Reactions: Parilto
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes