5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
Too bad he doesn't want to say what stage of development he is at (for example: 30%?, 60%?...99%?:ROFLMAO:)

It would also help to better understand how much time might pass before the official release... Simply knowing that the date continues to be the end of the year doesn't help much:unsure: (ps: no new preview after the last one?)
if it says by the end of the year it means it either comes for christmas or its delayed for january, simple as that and I would bet money on it

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
if it says by the end of the year it means it either comes for christmas or its delayed for january, simple as that and I would bet money on it
Basically I see it going 2 different ways:

A) He's able to release it before the Holidays, allowing him to enjoy a relaxing holiday vacation.

or

B) He doesnt finish by December, takes time off for the holidays, wraps it up around mid-late January.

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
Basically I see it going 2 different ways:

A) He's able to release it before the Holidays, allowing him to enjoy a relaxing holiday vacation.

or

B) He doesnt finish by December, takes time off for the holidays, wraps it up around mid-late January.

I meant the same thing, ofc he wont work on 23dec to give it to us on the 24th, if it gets released for christmas it would mean it was ready for 1-2 weeks or so.

Reactions: multiversetheory

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
As I recall the plan was having fewer previews in favor of having a trailer made weeks before release. So we’ll know long in advance when it’ll be expected.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
As I recall the plan was having fewer previews in favor of having a trailer made weeks before release. So we’ll know long in advance when it’ll be expected.

Yes, if I'm not mistaken the trailer should arrive 4 weeks before the release.:unsure:

Okay, mine was simple curiosity, just to understand the speed with which he is working and if there have been (or are) problems

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes