5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

2023-2024

Oct 29, 2023
Ok I have a question ?
Is there any chance to see the release of Fireside Part 3 as well. Ya know in every MW releases the FS released as well at the end of the year of Xmas Eve!!
i read somewhere from reddit or another website like this that the next update is Natalia's bio which is the woman from fireside.. and i don't think she will have a video she's never been a voters champion unless the creator decided to make her another video again without people nomination.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I'm imagining its 15 minutes of chatting, Claire explaining his condition and what they've done, Rebecca not entirely believing, a few minutes of going to sleep, Rebecca seeing his boner and seeing its for real, they have a go, once at night, and again during the day, Claire seeing them the second time and having a quiet fap herself

Mhh, I don't know...I seem to remember that Jack said that the main theme of MW was incest between mother and son. Sure Rebecca will play a role in this chapter, but I don't think she will be present that much.

Maybe it will help the boy to be more confident and more dominant towards Claire :devilish:

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I'm imagining its 15 minutes of chatting, Claire explaining his condition and what they've done, Rebecca not entirely believing, a few minutes of going to sleep, Rebecca seeing his boner and seeing its for real, they have a go, once at night, and again during the day, Claire seeing them the second time and having a quiet fap herself
Sounds about right haha

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
So basically, The story begins with Claire and Rebecca chatting. Rebecca suggests continuing their conversation at the pool. Claire ends up wearing a revealing, sexy outfit. When they reach the pool, Damon forgets to bring his swim shorts and ends up swimming naked. He later sneaks into his mom’s while swimming, leading to a teasing scene. Meanwhile, Rebecca is drinking wine but eventually gets disturbed. Claire becomes angry with Damon for doing something risky. They end up in their room, where Claire and Damon become intimate. Rebecca catches them, smiles, and the story ends there.

2023-2024

Oct 29, 2023
maannn after mw series, he should do a male , male , female too or atleast in his short vid. we already have a dog,dog,female now its time for human male to rise

• Haha
Reactions: Buskdor

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
i know that the actress of Starlight has had bad plastic surgery and i've seen pics of her but man, this one has to be photoshopped right?

Is this a real shot from the show? If so, yeesh..
Just found out that frame of Starlight was , I had a hunch.
Doesn't look nearly as bad in reality, also considering it's in itself not a flattering moment (midspeech during what looks like some kind of intense scene) to take a photo of anybody.

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
I know that logic is thrown aside in stories like this, but this assumption of yours is difficult to swallow due to the fact that Claire has NEVER spoken about her son's problem to her sister, so I think this is unlikely.
I assume Rebecca already knew about his problem and she finds a way to end up in bed with him.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I know that logic is thrown aside in stories like this, but this assumption of yours is difficult to swallow due to the fact that Claire has NEVER spoken about her son's problem to her sister, so I think this is unlikely.
I assume Rebecca already knew about his problem and she finds a way to end up in bed with him.
Well from my old memories, I had hoped Rebecca would be the horny oba-San that encourages the relationship, but Jack pretty much denied that. So I’d wager he’s gonna slow burn that build too.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Well from my old memories, I had hoped Rebecca would be the horny oba-San that encourages the relationship, but Jack pretty much denied that. So I’d wager he’s gonna slow burn that build too.
Yep, that would be the perfect personnality and story for mw3.
I fear he wont use threesomes in mw3. Aunt wont be use sexually in Mw3

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes