5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I'm also curious if that will be a proper threesome video or that will be Anne/Jason scene and Claire will just catch them during sex. (somebody remember MW characters names, I'm pretty shure that I made a mistake in their names)

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I'm also curious if that will be a proper threesome video or that will be Anne/Jason scene and Claire will just catch them during sex. (somebody remember MW characters names, I'm pretty shure that I made a mistake in their names)
It’s Claire (mom), Damon (son) Rebecca (aunt)

Anne is the southern hospitality mom

Reactions: Aderod

lukelog925

Oct 1, 2018

There could also be other tentacular characters such as the android women being introduced in MW3 as an origin story. The mother android is Rebecca's creations.

The androids are mother & daughter in Tentacular, where Damon could be the father due to the experimental medical treatments as stated in MW2 by Claire as narrator. The android mother could get pregnant in MW3 by Damon as a possible lead up to Tentacular.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
There could also be other tentacular characters such as the android women being introduced in MW3 as an origin story. The mother android is Rebecca's creations.

The androids are mother & daughter in Tentacular, where Damon could be the father due to the experimental medical treatments as stated in MW2 by Claire as narrator. The android mother could get pregnant in MW3 by Damon as a possible lead up to Tentacular.
Hate to burst thine bubble, but Tentacular is considered separate to MW, this is not the same Rebecca

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I think he should make one more part of southern hospitality (I just wanna nut on anna)
There's not really a 'should' when shorts are voted for. On another note the vote he was going to have earlier this year would've been just for the OC's with 2 or fewer animations, Anne having 3 wouldn't have been included.

Barney_Calhoun

Jun 28, 2024
There's not really a 'should' when shorts are voted for. On another note the vote he was going to have earlier this year would've been just for the OC's with 2 or fewer animations, Anne having 3 wouldn't have been included.
It's a damn shame this vote didn't take place. I would've preferred any of the OC's instead of the Maddie Fenton animation we got. And the only reason we DIDN'T have the OC vote is because one of the VA's was sick. But IMO she should've just been recast.

Reactions: PDLS

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I really like his work, but if his long projects had more action and less dialogue as the short ones they would be more better, don't you think? And more poses of course
That all depends, erotica is the sum of its parts, if it's all action you don't care much for what's going on, if the dialogue is bad or just padding then it's pointless at best.

Giving the characters personality, making the mom apprehensive about the taboo, greatly enhances the action and you need dialogue to do that, and action doesn't need to be explicitly sexual, hugs, touching, the son watching those jiggling bodies.

EverythinHentai

Sep 8, 2022
I know this is not the point of your message but I just wanna say when he is being payed to make a horse fuck a girl I doubt the last thing Jack is thinking is that the kid watching is undesirable.
Well I mean, I'm sure a lot of guys would get a turn off if he's in the middle of doing it and all the sudden they put a fucking male all the sudden. Unless some guys don't mind it or is into that shit. Personally it's a huge turn of for me. I don't care for NTR or cucking honestly.

Jun 18, 2023
Just FYI.
It took him 9 months to create MW2 which is 21+ min. long and he promised to release MW3 in 2022.
I mean, when you know more or less what it takes to create another video, how can you make such a mistake in your schedule, so instead of 13 months max it takes almost 36! And there is still a chance it won't be released in 2024.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
i heard MW3 is comming this month so is it really happning?
Dunno where ya heard that. We’re supposed to see a trailer weeks before its release, so that’s already proof it won’t be this month

Just FYI.
It took him 9 months to create MW2 which is 21+ min. long and he promised to release MW3 in 2022.
I mean, when you know more or less what it takes to create another video, how can you make such a mistake in your schedule, so instead of 13 months max it takes almost 36! And there is still a chance it won't be released in 2024.
Just fyi, when your budget increases, so does your scope, which exponentially increases the overall development of your next work.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes