BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1667297880923.png

Overview:
During a Halloween night, in a small apartment, our young protagonist will receive a visit from his landlady,
she has come to take him to trick or treat, however,
when entering the wrong mansion and messing with the wrong book,
our protagonist will summon a trio of delightful succubi, now he must survive their thirst.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-14
Release Date: 2022-11-13
Developer: JustAnotherDegenerate -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11.png 10.png 9.png 7.png 6.png 5.png 4.png 2.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
*look at the tag. VN, complete, multi ending*
*read the description*
survive their thirst... 'succubus prison'?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is this the same dev that made Depraved Town? the guy didn't finish that game, then restarted it in a worse way in terms of writing/pacing and now this is a new game? for real... what is so hard focusing on a single game to make it work?

croPath

May 10, 2017
Trophy List:
1 - Finish the mini game once
2 - Finish Azzy Route once
3 - Finish Kel Route Once
4 - Finish Lynn Route Once
5 - Finish the three individual Routes
6 - Finish the Trio Route
7 - Finish Azzy Route twice
8 - Finish Kel Route twice
9 - Finish Lynn Route twice
1 isn't popping i got all the others

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
i of couse know the 1st neighbors but naoko, 2nd, and 3rd neighbors are they all in dt? or they from other games?

Remote-Kid

Jul 17, 2018
May I request a full story of this, the plot can be the same as beginning and where his whole dorm including his landlady got invited to a Halloween party disguised as a orgy party where, and MC is forced to give candy to kids by the Landlady for she was doing it before her invite. So after discovering their betrayal and pissed off he decides not to do his job and go trick or treating thus discovering the mansion, accidentally summon four succubi, but the survival is a test to see if he can handle their power to get corruption revenge on the traitors including the so called landlady who always nice to him but goes to a party and does it with a lot of men instead of him, like the landlady finds out he wanted to go and he's a virgin but just says oh poor baby maybe next time, though the party was pretty fun and no worries you will lose it someday, but not by me sorry, you wouldn't make me feel anything anyway, I'm nice but not that nice, basically a two face bitch. and in the end he has four succubus sex slaves and ladies added in the mix as he used mind control and mind breaking magic and it ends on next Halloween where he hosts a orgy party but it's only him the four succubi and other girls that he has control over. I Don't know how man girls but the premise is you got until next Halloween to corrupt all the mean female bullies and cuck the male bullies and control the succubi, it will still be a survival game for if you fail you soul is taken by the succubi, not really taken more like they enslave you, your their toy and you will never know death only pleasure without rest and begging for death.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote