Collection Pinup Janong collection [2024-04-12] [Janong]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Something I wanted to ask as well. does his gumroad come with the PSD files as well? because they aren't listed on there.
It doesn't. Not only it hasn't been updated, those are time exclusive for his Patrons. Which I really hate.

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
Something I kinda wanted to ask as well, and this isnt just about Janong as well, why is it that allot of artists who give out psd files as a reward have them almost done compared to the final picture? there a now few artists that I know that give them out that show the final picture as well in their psd or sai file, just an almost finished work in progress, some more work than others.

Reactions: zinkoa

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
Something I kinda wanted to ask as well, and this isnt just about Janong as well, why is it that allot of artists who give out psd files as a reward have them almost done compared to the final picture? there a now few artists that I know that give them out that show the final picture as well in their psd or sai file, just an almost finished work in progress, some more work than others.
I found out what it was, it depends on if it was made in Clip studio or Photoshop or photoshop esque (maybe?) I was trying Clip studio free trial and a .psd and the picture that looked Liked this looked like the final, finished picture in Clip studio, even though it was a .psd. 11-25 란기.png 11-25 란기 1 (Small).png

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
something I wanted to ask, do you even get his PSD files when you purchase his stuff from his gumroad? because i'm not seeing it mentioned when you look at the list of stuff and I would hate to waste 10 dollars to find out.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
something I wanted to ask, do you even get his PSD files when you purchase his stuff from his gumroad? because i'm not seeing it mentioned when you look at the list of stuff and I would hate to waste 10 dollars to find out.
I doubt it since gumroad is $15 cheaper than the teir to get psds on patreon. But I dont know for sure.
And the last pack 10-2020 avalable on gumroad was patreon released July 2021.
You would think being so far behind your would want to post them on gumroad but I guess if you never stop your patreon billing no reason to care.
Dec 2021 reward almost released!

Last edited:

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
I doubt it since gumroad is $15 cheaper than the teir to get psds on patreon. But I dont know for sure.
And the last pack 10-2020 avalable on gumroad was patreon released July 2021.
You would think being so far behind your would want to post them on gumroad but I guess if you never stop your patreon billing no reason to care.
Dec 2021 reward almost released!
Haha, I never even realized that I asked this same thing at the beginning of this year.

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
can anyone reupload
2017-1
2018-1
2019-1 (racaty wouldnt generate download link)
2019-2

all links are dead

Last edited:
Reactions: RGZ34

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
I think people aren't uploading anything since it takes almost a year to get anything from Janong and his gumroad dosen't have the PSD files. thats a large and long investment that most people really don't want to do. There might be 1 or 2 people here doing it, but no telling

Sep 19, 2021
I think people aren't uploading anything since it takes almost a year to get anything from Janong and his gumroad dosen't have the PSD files. thats a large and long investment that most people really don't want to do. There might be 1 or 2 people here doing it, but no telling
yeah, I read that part of the thread, that's fucked up lmao. Just unlucky that the set I want was so close to the last one posted here.

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
If someone wants to sort they can upload it and add it to the thread.

Some stuff off gumroad (October 2020 - Jan 2022 minus Aug 2021) and one month off Patreon (Aug 2021) and earlier stuff I downloaded in this thread. I'm too lazy to sort it or do multiple uploads, so If someone else wants to do that and update the thread...

I think I deleted the lineart for most of them and I'm too lazy to re-download that, and 2022_02 - 2022_05 is just the single images from patreon as those haven't been released on gumroad.

I may delete this in the future if I need Mega drive space.

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
If someone wants to sort this they can upload it and add it to the thread.

Some stuff off gumroad (October 2020 - Jan 2022 minus Aug 2021) and one month off Patreon (Aug 2021) and earlier stuff I downloaded in this thread. I'm too lazy to sort it or do multiple uploads, so If someone else wants to do that and update the thread...

I think I deleted the lineart for most of them and I'm too lazy to re-download that, and 2022_02 - 2022_05 is just the single images from patreon as those haven't been released on gumroad.

I may delete this in the future if I need Mega drive space.
Its a shame that he Dosen't add PSD files or any related kind of stuff in his gumroad packs. Otherwise I would think of buying them as well.

Reactions: Death69inc