Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
played ep2 from Patreon, It's a great update, I can't wait to see what the future holds.
the only thing not a fan of watching other guys doing deeds with maybe future Li.
Any content with the mom and sister?

Bbok

Nov 12, 2022
I remember this game had an incest tag in previous version (0.9.2) What happened? Why was it removed?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I remember this game had an incest tag in previous version (0.9.2) What happened? Why was it removed?
I assume it's simply because it's not part of the game yet, so according to the rules the tag needed to be removed.

Reactions: Alfius

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Is it just me... or is the white cloudiness on the outer edge of the renders during thoughts annoying? The developer spent a lot of time on the renders, why cover up 20-30% of them. There's plenty of other ways to indicate thoughts. Plus, it's too frequent and somewhat ejects me from the immersion.

Okay, now that I got that out of the way. Aside from the annoying item I'm enjoying the VN ;) I'm only about 15 minutes into it but already I can tell it has legs (y)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Is it just me... or is the white cloudiness on the outer edge of the renders during thoughts annoying? The developer spent a lot of time on the renders, why cover up 20-30% of them. There's plenty of other ways to indicate thoughts. Plus, it's too frequent and somewhat ejects me from the immersion.

Okay, now that I got that out of the way. Aside from the annoying item I'm enjoying the VN ;) I'm only about 15 minutes into it but already I can tell it has legs (y)
Look in the options to adjust the opacity

Reactions: MasterChild

cataklysm

Oct 10, 2021
Can't wait for episode two!
Does anyone know how to unlock the Jennifer in Wonderland scene? Its the only scene I don't have.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes