Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Older saves are broken. The game keeps telling me to update my save but when I click on it nothing happens but a black screen and the game just ends without the new update. It's frustrating when games make play from the beginning.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
What happened to incest in this game? I decided to play the game from the beginning because older saves don't work, but I noticed something weird. When you're talking with the psychologist the option to discuss your relationship with your mother and sister is removed. And now the incest tag is removed.

NVM
I am a dumb ass

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
What happened to incest in this game? I decided to play the game from the beginning because older saves don't work, but I noticed something weird. When you're talking with the psychologist the option to discuss your relationship with your mother and sister is removed. And now the incest tag is removed. Lexie lecoeur can you shed more light on this?
Did you enter the code from the dev notes?

Reactions: Xumeey

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Jason, Coming of Age [v0.11.0] [CoeurDeCochon] - Compressed

Win/Linux [909 MB]
- - - -

Mac [883 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Notes might be broken. See the indicator, go to the entry, and nothing. For some of the older entries it looks like the notes are incomplete, just a couple. And sometimes an entry will be in French when everything else is English.

Not game breaking, but odd.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
so is this new update adding new content aka the next chapter or is it like the previous update where it expanded the other routes?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
How many LIs can get the Heart Ribbon? I'm thinking I've missed some things on this playthrough.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes