xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
after prologue end i get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/game_choices.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/game_choices.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/game_choices.rpy", line 10, in <module>
NameError: name 'tutoSaveVue' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game_choices.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/game_choices.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/game_choices.rpy", line 10, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Nicole Ep01 V0.4.1
Fri Dec 24 10:49:35 2021

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
after prologue end i get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Nicole Ep01 V0.4.1
Fri Dec 24 10:49:35 2021
Not very important, you used an old backup where the variable was not known.
If you make a new game there will be no more this problem.
Did you move your backups to the new 0.4.1 directory? Because if you did, you shouldn't do it.
The game does not need the old saves, they are saved somewhere else on the system disk.

Pas très important, tu as utilisé une ancienne sauvegarde ou la variable n'était pas connue.
Si tu refais une nouvelle partie il n'y aura plus ce problème.
Tu as déplacé tes sauvegardes dans le nouveau répertoire 0.4.1 ? Car si c'est le cas, il ne faut pas le faire.
Le jeu n'a pas besoin des anciennes sauvegardes, elle sont sauvegardée autre part sur le disque système.

Reactions: xinkala

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
JASON [v0.4.1] [CoeurDeCochon][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Updated to Bugfix version
Original Size : 758 MB Compressed Size : 362 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Great renders! Great personality in the characters. Man, Lexie is hot. Come to think of it, the prostitute was pretty hot as well. Looking forward to seeing more of both of them and seeing what else the developer throws at us!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
How do you unlock The Mysterious Doll in replay?
Hi,
It will be for the next update that I hope to release by mid January 2022.
I didn't have time to finalize everything for Christmas and I wanted it to be released for Christmas.
I'm working hard to get it out soon.

Reactions: EPCOT

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Hello and a Happy New Year super story so far I'm curious what still happens so.
I have found 6 sentences that are not translated into German

Hallo und ein Frohes Neues Jahr super Story bis jetzt bin gespannt was noch so passiert.
Ich habe 6 Sätze gefunden die nicht auf deutsch Übersetzt sind MfG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello and a Happy New Year super story so far I'm curious what still happens so.
I have found 6 sentences that are not translated into German

Hallo und ein Frohes Neues Jahr super Story bis jetzt bin gespannt was noch so passiert.
Ich habe 6 Sätze gefunden die nicht auf deutsch Übersetzt sind MfG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your feedback,
I'll fix it for the next version. I have already corrected some of them.
Next update in January with 150 more renderings for Nicole.

Reactions: BigPaul

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The fact that Jason's name cannot be changed is entirely voluntary. Just like you can't change the names of the other protagonists.
Why not? Simply because these are Jason's adventures and as a player you are the character. Luke Skywalker is Luke Skywalker and not Jason Skywalker... In addition, throughout the game you will make choices for the other characters. So you are not only playing Jason but all the characters in the story, hence the importance of keeping the names of the characters as they are.
I may change my mind once I have 3000 Patreons who want to personalize the name "Jason" ;)
Kisses from France !
By the way, Jason is my pseudonym. My real name is Lexie.

1641642280209.png

Le fait que l'on ne puisse pas changer le nom de Jason est entièrement volontaire. Tout comme l'on ne peut pas changer les noms des autres protagoniste.
Pourquoi ? Tout simplement car ce sont les aventures de Jason et qu'en tant que joueur vous incarnez ce personnage. Luke Skywalker est Luke Skywalker et pas Jason Skywalker... De plus, le long du jeu vous prendrez des choix pour les autres personnages. Vous n'incarnez donc pas uniquement Jason mais l'ensemble des personnages de l'histoire d'où l'importance de garder les noms des personnages tel qu'ils sont.
Je changerai peut-être d'avis des lors que j'aurai 3000 Patreon qui voudront pouvoir personnaliser le nom de "Jason" ;)
Bisous de France !
Au fait, Jason est mon pseudonyme. Mon vrai prénom est Lexie.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The fact that Jason's name cannot be changed is entirely voluntary. Just like you can't change the names of the other protagonists.
Why not? Simply because these are Jason's adventures and as a player you are the character. Luke Skywalker is Luke Skywalker and not Jason Skywalker... In addition, throughout the game you will make choices for the other characters. So you are not only playing Jason but all the characters in the story, hence the importance of keeping the names of the characters as they are.
I may change my mind once I have 3000 Patreons who want to personalize the name "Jason" ;)
Kisses from France !
By the way, Jason is my pseudonym. My real name is Lexie.

View attachment 1586094

Le fait que l'on ne puisse pas changer le nom de Jason est entièrement volontaire. Tout comme l'on ne peut pas changer les noms des autres protagoniste.
Pourquoi ? Tout simplement car ce sont les aventures de Jason et qu'en tant que joueur vous incarnez ce personnage. Luke Skywalker est Luke Skywalker et pas Jason Skywalker... De plus, le long du jeu vous prendrez des choix pour les autres personnages. Vous n'incarnez donc pas uniquement Jason mais l'ensemble des personnages de l'histoire d'où l'importance de garder les noms des personnages tel qu'ils sont.
Je changerai peut-être d'avis des lors que j'aurai 3000 Patreon qui voudront pouvoir personnaliser le nom de "Jason" ;)
Bisous de France !
Au fait, Jason est mon pseudonyme. Mon vrai prénom est Lexie.
I will say a fixed name is a negative, but the issue I have is the choices if they actually are meaningful like the boobs question why do I have to pick big or small why can't I like them all? IRL I personally prefer big but in a game doesn't mean too much but being forced to pick one or the other is limiting the player? I also don't see a harem tag so I'm guessing that means MC might have some fun but in the end he has to pick one girl over the rest.... if that's the case and I hope it's not but if it is I will wave goodbye sooner rather than later.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Everyone has preferences [...]
Sorry for the translation but I use an automatic translator. French is so complicated that the translators are lost when it comes to making themselves understood!
Even considering I'm not a native speaker, I'd say "your" English is way above the average, whatever that means. I'd never guess you would rely on an automated translator... English is my third language so at first, for fun, I tried the game in French, just to find out that I haven't exercised my reading for so many years that I struggled to progress... So I guess my writing is way worse now. Won't even try...
But you mentioned subtleties and I find that to be very important when composing a scenario. Interactions with Lexie are full of those subtleties (I'm glad you explained about non definitive choices previously) which makes the game very enjoyable to play. For me, those subtleties were not lost in translation. Your perspective also adds to the gameplay: I don't remember another game with a "boulangerie" and the scene in the roof is also very interesting, for example.
In the end, I think you'll make a better job staying true to your vision, even if it's not for everyone. We're already cramped with generic games, after all. For as much I would prefer to rename Jason, I feel that would make him less of himself?
So, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
A small update that hides a big one.
The version 0.4.2 is a complement to the NICOLE part. Can you rise to the occasion to win Jennifer's trust?
This update adds more than 240 images and three breathtaking music tracks.
Also, on the game's choices screen, the possibility to save the choices made during your main game to replay them during replays.
Jennifer's intimate hair is now customizable according to your taste and will be reflected in all scenes.

Go, go ! Earn her trust and above all, be persistent!

update jen spicy.png

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes