Aug 12, 2017
I’m stuck with the board. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you
Je suis bloqué avec le tableau. Votre aide serait appréciée . Merci

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I’m stuck with the board. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you
Je suis bloqué avec le tableau. Votre aide serait appréciée . Merci
You mean the painting in GHD?
Clue : Look for a little star on the painting.

Vous voulez dire le tableau dans GHD?
Indice : Cherchez une petite étoile sur le tableau.

Reactions: tchezz

BDI

May 23, 2017
Mainly, Mega is perfectly fine. 100+mb/sec download speeds and unlimited downloads if you use a VPN. Those who complain mainly have a POS for an ISP or machine.
Your views of MAGA do not match mine, their shutting downloads after 15 minutes and losing 10% of the amount that was downloaded after re-downloading again really make me feel like I do about them. Also I did get a VPN only to find that all of my computer was in Dutch, not English, so I deleted that VPN to get back to normal.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Also I did get a VPN only to find that all of my computer was in Dutch, not English, so I deleted that VPN to get back to normal.
Don't know what browser you use, but Firefox pops up with a "translate to" on the right side of the address bar, so if you're using a VPN connection with a different native language from your own, it will translate the page for you if you use the function.

Aug 5, 2016
This update was certainly .. something.

Partially applying to this and more broadly to VNs:

I understand some people enjoy them, but fuck Christmas specials/episodes of VNs.
Preach my dude, so tired of Christmas/Halloween and whatever other holiday "Specials" devs add, 95% of the time they are completely disconnecting from the main game anyway, just a waste of everyone's time.

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
I have now played several times through Alice in Wonderland but I can't find the scene were Jen is supposed to talk about how she looks in it. Can someone help me pls?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I know that there is no game mechanic for it, but can the script be altered? I tried, but immediately got an error. Anyone else encounter this?
If you're that desperate for that kind of content, then there's another forum you should be on, not this one. Let some VNs just be adult VNs.

Reactions: Grelk and sava75
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes