Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
But it's already there ;)
You have to choose the love road with Lexie and not go to whore Marya when you go to buy groceries at the all-night grocery store. Since Jason's balls are full, Lexie knows how to empty them properly ...
I think I was in too much of a hurry to go to Marya. :LOL:
Thanks for the info.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Oh damn, this is one of the most promising AVNs I've seen in a long while... nice job dev(s)!

Also, glad to see the english translations are pretty good, even tho there are still quite a few typos and some weird translations... I should play it in french, since I do speak french, but I wanted to see the quality of the english translation (plus it would kinda feel weird playing in french, tbh).

Ermmm... what else? Oh yeah, about the pussy hair styles... I kind of appreciate the effort and having more choices, but I dunno, I feel like it might hinder development time in the future... perhaps it'd be best to not do it for every LI, and maybe reduce the choices to 3 (clean shaven, trimmed, full bush) for those that have it... but personally I'd remove that whole thing, seems like too much work for something not that important.

Anyways, good job and good luck, I hope the game gets more attention, it deserves it... =)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
That's why I chose it too. It makes for a much more credible approach. Even if the pendant isn't everything. What's more, you'll see that in future updates, with Jason aware of the existence of the demon linked to the pendant, the MC won't just be a pawn, and there will surely be disagreements. Who will have the strongest will?
it does make an interesting reason for his sudden riz. cant say im all that happy about the santa thing and would have prefered it as a separate thing like the other christmas thing you did (personally i find it weird but im not going to abandon it over a single update). as for the demon im curious to see where it goes. he talks about harems but we dont know yet if he will try to take the LI for himself or let Jason stay in control. also heres hoping to some sexy female demons and succubi too (beyond oreo who i think might be a demon but isnt confirmed)

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

K18

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 3259350

In January, the blondes from JASON will be honored! I already know that you are looking forward to seeing them. Who can tell me in the comments the first names of these young ladies? I need all of them.

View attachment 3259372
Julienne (Toilet Stall Girl)
Kate (MC's Boss/Higher Up)
Melissa (MC's Future Sister-in-law)

Dirty Blonde and/or Blonde Dye/Highlights?
Jennifer (Dirty? - MC's Sister)
Amal (Dyed - MC's co-worker)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
A dye blonde Alex?
If you're looking for votes, streaky contrasts can be fun - not Cruella, but not "full blonde" on top either, necessarily - that thing women do with the cap with holes in it where they pull through bits to bleach (no, not their old email files) and leave the darker thing going on below.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Julienne (Toilet Stall Girl)
Kate (MC's Boss/Higher Up)
Melissa (MC's Future Sister-in-law)

Dirty Blonde and/or Blonde Dye/Highlights?
Jennifer (Dirty? - MC's Sister)
Amal (Dyed - MC's co-worker)
Not to mention a potential blonde Alice in Wonderland (Jennifer as a blonde). There's another hidden blonde ... (no, not the blonde who's just had a baby, an another …)!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I normally love every update of this game, but I didn't like this one at all. Felt really creepy. And while I'll admit that our dad fucking our mom isn't NTR, especially in the past in a flashback, it still really annoyed me.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
OK, there's no walkthrough, but what about some guidelines?

Like... are the choices obvious? Are there splitting paths where if you pursue Girl A you lock out girl B?
Do girls give you clues after you reply on how they received your answer?

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
OK, there's no walkthrough, but what about some guidelines?

Like... are the choices obvious? Are there splitting paths where if you pursue Girl A you lock out girl B?
Do girls give you clues after you reply on how they received your answer?
The guideline is that in its current state, the game takes all of about 30 minutes to play. Maybe 45 if you're a slow reader. Just play it and do what you want. If you want to try something different, play it the other way and make a separate save. We're not talking about Bright Past or The Promise with 100 hours of grinding to see if a path checks out. You really shouldn't sweat about a guide for a 30-minute game, man.

If you really can't be bothered to just try it yourself, no...thus far you can't lock yourself out of a relationship because of your choice, not without clearing knowing as much. But you can't be everywhere all at once, so you can miss some specific scenes with one girl if you're instead busy with another girl.

Reactions: sava75
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes