Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
(y) always create the game that you enjoy yourself dont let ppl on this forum talk you down. for your info if a player dont want to have a girl and she ends with another guy thats not ntr. dont know why ppl would call it that since they semself rejected her. if the girl would be with the mc and she has sex with another guy that is ntr.
OK. Don't worry, I'm not a tortured, unhealthy girl. You will find in JASON the human behaviors of IRL life.
Sure, there will be a little bit of magic in the air and I'm sure you will love it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So, asking for those of us who are actually bisexual, both in game and out, will there be steady male love interests? Not just occasional unimportant male characters, characters who are themselves gay or bisexual, who will be important?

Being able to play with straight male friends is a nice idea, depending on the context, like as part of a threesome or they're otherwise comfortable in themselves to experiment sexually.

But I personally, would love a boyfriend to match Lexi being my girlfriend. Not saying the boy has to be a super important as her. But just an important male love interest is what I want.

I know bisexuality isn't really getting shown until late Episode 1, and that's fine

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Out of like
I haven't changed any tags, I'm adapting!
If, the MC should by his choices want to ignore a LI, I leave myself the possibility to create scenes where this LI would be with another person. If the player doesn't want to see an NTR scene then he won't see anything. If he doesn't mind, then there will be a possibility to see it.
Stop being so offended when we talk about sex! Stay open-minded for God's sake!
Out of likes for today, but I applaud you
87C7D4E0-F5B9-4C96-8614-E1314B109F2E.gif

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Great Game! enjoyed it a lot so far, And Keep up you work Dev. It is very good!
be ever prepared for some weirdos comming in and ranting because they feel like it, are bored, or discoverd that their dog is a disguised Racoon !
what ever for me was it clear that It has the NTR tag, and after I found the right language I was asked about my preferences.
More than in some games out there so Keep up the good work and the fantastic renders !
Edit:
DIRTY Filthy Animal
Good to see that I'm not the only one with that problem welcome to the club ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great Game! enjoyed it a lot so far, And Keep up you work Dev. It is very good!
be ever prepared for some weirdos comming in and ranting because they feel like it, are bored, or discoverd that their dog is a disguised Racoon !
what ever for me was it clear that It has the NTR tag, and after I found the right language I was asked about my preferences.
More than in some games out there so Keep up the good work and the fantastic renders !
The disguised racoon part is amazing

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can you fucking idiots even bloody read?

NTR can be turned off before you ever see a single character!!! Before the game starts at all.

Are ye jerking off to the fucking argument?

NTR is there for those who want it, and it's gone for those who don't. How fucking hard is that to understand?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Yeah man I have seen a lot of ridiculous justifications from cuck devs but "adapting" is one of the most ridiculous ever. He fucking lie to the fan and then gets entitled about it.
Listen to me, you know what?
In France we don't give a shit about NTR! So don't break my balls and cry about it elsewhere.
Besides, those who come to cry on the tags are very far from being fans of the game.
Ask yourself why your wife got mounted by someone else! I think she didn't care about the NTR tag either.

The fucking cuck dev ! ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I look for an wt or better wt-mod?
:unsure: :mad: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes:(y)(y):mad::rolleyes::love:
Not really necessary the choices are obvious, as well as the adjustment of preferences when you start the game maybe later on it would be necesary,

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Listen to me, you know what?
In France we don't give a shit about NTR! So don't break my balls and cry about it elsewhere.
Besides, those who come to cry on the tags are very far from being fans of the game.
Ask yourself why your wife got mounted by someone else! I think she didn't care about the NTR tag either.

The fucking cuck dev ! ;)
Awesome again dev, will there be any pregnancy in the future, like can we put a bun in the oven of that baker babe with the fat ass and then suck her pregnant titties like a baby
8AEA023F-7BF6-4008-A747-DB7893492954.gif

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
All the bitching and moaning by people requesting Tags to be defined BEFORE the game takes shape makes me laugh.
Loved your responses dev, keep up the good work. Thank you very much for your efforts.
They act like the dev needs to have everything 100% defined before they even begin to write the first sentence. Stories develop over time and change based on fan feedback or kuz the newly added content fits the story better.

With this game the whole NTR thing is tired. People think kuz NTR is added it's 100% unavoidable. Maybe it's set in as a joke like in Power Vacuum, or just the result of a bad end. Or maybe it's just put in as an optional content for people who enjoy NTR.

And Like what Lexie lecoeur said, If you don't want to watch it, don't. No one is forcing you to watch Lexie or any of the other girls get fucked. It's all OPTIONAL.

also also, I agree, most of the people who complain about ntr/non-ntr don't contribute or sub, they're just hangers-on; mad that the game is not going 100% their way.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
By optional is meant that it happens but you don't see it or that it doesn't happen at all?
both. It just depends on how you play. If you're mean to the girls, they will leave you and go be off with someone else, probably fucking, but you can choose to see it or not. Also if she's no longer your gf, why should you care. If you don't want to see your ex having sex with another guy, don't turn on the option to see it ... you're just torturing yourself and that seems like a you problem ...

If you're good to your girls and don't reject them, they won't cheat on you. It's really that simple ...

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes