Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We ony got two honeys actually interested in MC. The others are baggage,
one is bait so MC gets a baseball bat to the face and emasculated so he knows he is a nobody,
The others are literally lez supremacy cheat R us hoes
or literal whores/whore wranglers banging to get what they need.
While anyone else just likes to string MC along for some fun and that is it.

Seems to be adding too many characters way too fast. Not every character has to be a LI it's better to limit those options a little more. Many games make that mistake and have way too many LI and it makes the game take way too long to update specific LI and it can take a year for a game to be playable again because it only updates stuff you ain't interested in and that will hurt your game more than not.
2 Li-s, all we get.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I get a weird error when trying to load: No module named revertable
I changed a lot of things internally that are not necessarily visible and therefore the backups are no longer compatible between the two versions.
Start the game again and use fast forward if needed (ctrl key)
---
J'ai changé beaucoup de choses en interne qui ne se voie pas forcement et donc les sauvegardes ne sont plus compatibles entre les deux versions.
Recommencez le jeu et utilisez l'avance rapide au besoin (touche ctrl)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Just downloading and giving this a try, wanted to ask on this - will the MILFs be possible main LIs or just side characters. May answer myself in play, but down the road so many MILFs in games get set aside as the MC always goes for a young hottie.
The MILFS will be important characters, yes. Marya, Greta, Feng, Michelle... You'll see but if you liked it so far then you'll like the rest.
I just need time because I don't have much time for the game. I have an IRL job that I can't do without at the moment.
---
Les MILFS seront des personnages important oui. Marya, Greta, Feng, Michelle... Vous verez bien mais si vous avez aimé jusqu'ici alors vous aimerez la suite.
Il me faut juste du temps car je n'en ai pas beaucoup pour le jeu. J'ai un travail IRL dont je ne peux me passer pour l'instant.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] JASON [v0.6.4] [CoeurDeCochon] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1GB
Repack size: 336MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only_MinQ from v0.6.3 to v0.6.4 (10.7MB) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :sneaky:

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know if "Love Interest" is lost in translation, but is almost every character an actual love interest?

A few things I noticed that are related to the English translation:
  • When a biography gets updated, it says "completed." Using "updated" would be a better choice since "completed" means it is finished an won't change in the future.
  • There are a few switches between St. Peter and Saint-Pierre during the joke at lunch.
  • Lexie's exam is referred to as an "audition" on the walk to lunch.

OK for the life of me I can't figure out why the 0x52_URM tool will not work with this Ren'py 7.4.11 title. Normally if the Ren'py engine is below the 6.99.12, this tool will not work.
Anyone know how to fix this issue with 0x52_URM tool, would be great?
I think it has to do with the game's scripts being a custom .jas instead of standard .rpy

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
Jun 27, 2018
On the transition between the lines "Is that what we call love at first sight?" and "The electrical network isn't that complicated." there is a card that is supposed to say Later... but it is misspelled "Latter".

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Really nice update
Liked weaving of Vanille into the plot and crystal....
Feng and Greta do things to me in addition to Alex and Amal... have mercy for when Nicole comes to town.

Also

Peace :)

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Not sure if this is intentional (paywall mechanism?) or an oversight. I'm getting errors every time a webm file is referenced.

and if I read the build section in options.rpy correctly, it looks like there should be a videos.jas (renamed RPA file), but it's missing in the download.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Not sure if this is intentional (paywal mechanism) or an oversight. I'm getting errors every time a webm file is referenced.

and if I read the build section in options.rpy correctly, it looks like there should be a videos.jas (renamed RPA file), but it's missing in the download.
Did you download the compressed version? I downloaded the full one from Mega and had no problems.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Did you download the compressed version? I downloaded the full one from Mega and had no problems.
Non-compressed, Mega link, no videos.jas, unpacked the .jas files (just renamed them back to .rpa) and no webm files in the defImage.rpy specified folder, nor any of the other folders.
besides. even the compressed version should have those webm files if they were there from the start.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FaceCrap how i told FatGiant a few posts before, had to start a new Playtrough and of course went for the bj from Maria, without a problem played trough I had no problems with any animation in game (K lite codec pack installed)

Reactions: FatGiant
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes