Unity Abandoned JB Hunter: Adventure [Demo + Bug Fix] [ATrio Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Thank you!
Oh are you the game dev? Please add an actual penis on the MC. Doesn't matter if you censored it, because there's always an uncensored patch for it, and people are gonna discover that when the MC is embarrassed when he's naked, he's actually covering nothing because he's got no cock and balls between his legs.

So please add an actual penis in the official release. You got roughly a month to do this.

Jan 18, 2018
the hardest part is the HUD mini game. i'm having a hard time getting the green circle to hover over the
bikini top icon long enough to remove the bikini top as the icon seems to move way to fast too even to "remove" the top. i know this game is just a demo & kind of WIP. keep up the progress. hope the game gets more updates & fixes.

Nov 10, 2022
the hardest part is the HUD mini game. i'm having a hard time getting the green circle to hover over the
bikini top icon long enough to remove the bikini top as the icon seems to move way to fast too even to "remove" the top. i know this game is just a demo & kind of WIP. keep up the progress. hope the game gets more updates & fixes.
Thanks for the feedback! We are working on convenience. Recently, we have implemented side painting if the player moves correctly or stumbles.

When the programmer did this, I was surprised how the same mechanics now feel different.

Reactions: istolethisname
Nov 10, 2022
Game looks good so far, can't wait to see what's to come. Any Discord server for this? I'd be glad to help you set it up if not.
Yes, we have a discord, but it's still for the development team.

It would be great if you stayed with us on steam.

This will help promote the game. Further development depends on the release in the incentive ...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote