Unity Abandoned JB Hunter: Adventure [Demo + Bug Fix] [ATrio Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
so... is this abandoned?
It is out... technically. It is really bad at the moment. A lot of the characters dialogue is in Russian, the half that isn't is filled with spelling mistakes and barely makes sense and the gameplay is extremely sparse.

Nov 10, 2022
Runs kinda slow and clunky for what it is, but I LOVE the concept. Really refreshing to see something that isn't a dating sim or VN. I'll definitely be watching this one.
Thank you! By the way, the game is out, leave feedback. To understand whether we have a cool game coming out.

I note that this is early access, we have a lot of implementations in our plans

Nov 10, 2022
Game keeps crashing on startup, please help
Hello! The release was supposed to take place on December 15th. We have automatically blocked the demo (Open Beta). So that the players do not download it and think that "Why am I playing a free game that is sold, and not finished yet."

The release took place the other day, there are a few changes in it, you can evaluate it in the incentive;)

Nov 10, 2022
It is out... technically. It is really bad at the moment. A lot of the characters dialogue is in Russian, the half that isn't is filled with spelling mistakes and barely makes sense and the gameplay is extremely sparse.
The game is still in early access and we are polishing the gameplay. We really appreciate, like yours, because our eyes are "blurry", and we do not notice some mistakes by accident.

Thank you for your feedback, you can send your comments to Atrio_Games@protonmail.com

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Yeah. It is uncracked.

BTW..Is it just a bugfix for the demo (+ already dead game)? Nothing really new?

AleXstupidT

Dec 6, 2023
the current version in the thread is outdated (0.2.1), the latest release is supposed to be 0.5.9 if im correct.
dev only updated steam. it is also outdated in itch.io

only steam has the newest release so i believe no one has cracked that version yet.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote