RJ01127013_img_main (1).png

Source:
Title: Jellyfish Life [unofficial title translation]
Release date : February 25, 2024

Author Blog :
MEGA Drive (JPY) :
Fetishes: Big Boobs, Romance, Slice of Life
Description:

The main character takes over the ramen restaurant ``Kurage-tei'' in order to pay off his late father's debts . The plain female heroine ``Migetsu Ayagawa'' will be working there as a part-time worker . But she is a recluse. Will she be able to safely repay her debt in this condition...?A business life in which she has to work in tandem with an unassuming female part-time worker begins...!

Fully voiced by a voice actor and BGV (background voice) that stimulates the crotch!
Her reactions constantly change depending on the player's actions.

You can freely combine 4 types of costumes and 3 types of underwear to have sex.

It's all up to the player's choice, such as taking off her clothes a little or sliding her pants down and inserting her!

Personal Note: I purchased this myself so if you see an update come out on dlsite let me know so I can update the file in mega.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
This one is looking like a good SLG! Hope it gets a TL down the line. Also, thanks for offering to renew the links with newer updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
I like the game but i quit it cuz you permanently get "failed to load" messages which is rather annoying. If anyone could tell me if they do or do not have the same problem, would be awesome. and maybe (if it is because of the current version) maybe anyone has the fixed version?

Last edited: