Collection Pinup Jellytits7 Collection [2022-07-11] [Jellytits7]

NiveusOceanum

Dec 26, 2020
Is there any way at all to get PSDs that arent in any of the packs that aren't in the main post or comments? Or is something like Vol 7 PSD completely unobtainable due to both patreon and gumroad being nuked?

Jul 3, 2021
Is there any way at all to get PSDs that arent in any of the packs that aren't in the main post or comments? Or is something like Vol 7 PSD completely unobtainable due to both patreon and gumroad being nuked?
I don't think PSDs were ever released with Vol.7. I'm looking through Kemono right now on both Patreon and Gumroad sites. Looking at the file list, for Vol.7, it seems only the "1. Gals Folder", "2. Illustration Process" and "3. JellyTits7 Omega Vol.2" were ever released for it with the following month's previews as well. So I don't think PSDs were released for all volumes. Of course I could be wrong.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Looks like the PSDs are down. If possible, could someone reupload the Vol 4, Vol 21, Vol 27, Vol 28, and Vol 34 PSDs please?

edit: Nvm, sorry. Just saw the pinned post about not tending to the PSDs anymore.
I'm somewhat late to the party, but in case you haven't found it yet (or you just didn't dig any deeper), flust's Mega is still up:
Jellytits7 collection (most psd included)
i imported it to my mega cloud so this should stay until it got striked down
Vol 4 is a no-go on the PSD front, but at least you'll get all the others.

Reactions: jcspins