VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.9] [AbsentStudio]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
The story is about a girl who has moved to a new city?? Haven't heard that before.
Wow, it must have taken you thousands of tortuous hours to come up with a plot that original and totally unique.
Maybe the dev of this game came up with the unique idea of theirs without playing any other female protagonist VNs out there. Imagine them pondering over the setting and coming up with this in its all uniqueness!

It looks interesting nevertheless and going to give it a go.

edit. Actually, seems I have to think more carefully if I should get into this yet. This put me a bit off. :HideThePain:

Hobo "Where are you fat, are you crazy?"
Jen "Stomach and butt fat"
Hobo "Show me where she's fat."
Jen "I'll just take my skirt off now"
(Aaaand thats basicly where the sex starts....)

Reactions: jdw6

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Jennifer's Life [0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

spiffs

May 20, 2019
For a 0.1 release it was a good character intro but the hobo sex was too quick and easy. hopefully in future release y
could add a choice whether to have a drink or not. corruption and sluttyness should be an art that is carefully moulded and sculpted before being destroyed by a finger in the ass

Oct 31, 2021
So we got:

- Clickbait in the Title Banner (Winged Girl that hasn't got any wings in the actual game)
- A generic "new in town" story

- The english is...clearly not the best, here is an example:

Hobo "Where are you fat, are you crazy?"
Jen "Stomach and butt fat"
Hobo "Show me where she's fat."
Jen "I'll just take my skirt off now"
(Aaaand thats basicly where the sex starts....)

- The current "scenes" consist auf:

1. Getting ger butt groped by a young bully
2. Getting her butt oogled by a fat bastard
3. Getting doggystyled by an old homeless guy (with one animation loop and a bit of generic moaning)

TldR: Very disappointing so far.

PS: The guy got a Patreon with 4 different Tiers already set up. The highest one 22$/month...after generating a "game" out of 83 images.
There is also some leftover russian one the page, probably just copy pasted from somewhere.
That's why the developer called themselves 'AbsentStudios', I wonder why.

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
A great start, I really liked it. A great idea for a young teacher with old men and their own students. Keep doing what you started on. If someone doesn't like that, they don't have to play.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Fat bastard character + blackmail + single girl in the city corruption game. Pretty sure I've seen this similar VN multiple times now, but good luck.
Edit: Yep. Seems like the "fat bastard" is always the boss. And the ruglish is horrid... (basing that on the other comments)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, I created an improved script, just better grammar and syntax.
Let me know if you like it.

Just put the new script in the game folder.
Restart game.

I do this for practice, I'm learning Renpy.

Last edited:
Reactions: michelita and Aidan

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
1) Criticism and suggestions is certainly good, but then again this is only the beginning of the road and my first experience in this setting there is still a lot to learn
2) Since this is my first experience with the project I needed to see if I could do a full-blown sex scene, that's why sex happened so quickly
3) In the future I expect to create a gradual development of relationships with the characters

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
1) Criticism and suggestions is certainly good, but then again this is only the beginning of the road and my first experience in this setting there is still a lot to learn
2) Since this is my first experience with the project I needed to see if I could do a full-blown sex scene, that's why sex happened so quickly
3) In the future I expect to create a gradual development of relationships with the characters
The project has potential. The heroine is pretty and her outfits are well chosen.
The visuals are not ugly and I think the ones in the alley with the drunk have good lighting effects.
An effort on the sounds is appreciable (but rpg maker default sounds need a bit of work).

However, the rhythm is non-existent and the characters inconsistent because the demo is much too short.
The evolution in a corruption game is a delicate balance between a time of progression and a time of demonstration of expected scenes.
Here, we see everything, right away. The girl has no personality because we find ourselves propelled in a scene of demonstration of sex. It is not credible and there is no sexual tension.

According to me, it is necessary at this stage to start again the history and to work the immersion. The theme of big bastards and pretty girls has a lot of potential but it is spoiled by ridiculous clichés.
Even after several years in this theme, it's hard to master for a dev (obviously for me as well) because it's unrealistic in itself.

Personally, I would start from scratch with an emphasis on the heroine's character and the consistency of events.
If it is necessary to demonstrate the possibilities, then it is necessary to choose another girl or a moment further back in the story.
The intro will set the tone and there it is not very engaging.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes