Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Is there a chance that my game is bugged somehow? I can't manage to initiate job change for older female no matter how many times I rent out room to Elaine and it's been tons of weeks as well. Relationship points are over 200, but corruption somehow is stuck at 4 and I don't even know how I got the 4 in the first place. I feel like I have tried literally every interaction with older female, both positive and negative. Last "undiscovered" thing was in the bathroom when she tried on stocking and said her work asked her to wear those and she wanted my opinion.

I really don't wanna start over and when I read the thread it just feels like for everyone else things progress normally while I am stuck for some reason. If anyone could give me tips what I could try I would appreciate it a lot.

P.S. The progress with younger female is well progressed, can take her in all kinds of situations and positions lol. Also visited Rowena and tried pretty much everything there too. And when I go to city to try and get regular job I get denied. My money is over 1k and I have bought everything I can from online shop.

The "guide" says I need to go living room 18:00 on Sunday, but I have done that many many times already and it's the same talk with older female refusing to change job.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there a chance that my game is bugged somehow? I can't manage to initiate job change for older female no matter how many times I rent out room to Elaine and it's been tons of weeks as well. Relationship points are over 200, but corruption somehow is stuck at 4 and I don't even know how I got the 4 in the first place. I feel like I have tried literally every interaction with older female, both positive and negative. Last "undiscovered" thing was in the bathroom when she tried on stocking and said her work asked her to wear those and she wanted my opinion.

I really don't wanna start over and when I read the thread it just feels like for everyone else things progress normally while I am stuck for some reason. If anyone could give me tips what I could try I would appreciate it a lot.

P.S. The progress with younger female is well progressed, can take her in all kinds of situations and positions lol. Also visited Rowena and tried pretty much everything there too. And when I go to city to try and get regular job I get denied. My money is over 1k and I have bought everything I can from online shop.

The "guide" says I need to go living room 18:00 on Sunday, but I have done that many many times already and it's the same talk with older female refusing to change job.
What version are you using?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Girlfriend/Sister, Sisters friend, Sisters friend has a boyfriend, You like your mom, sister likes your mom, sister likes your dad, sisters friend likes your dad, so far.... :HideThePain:
You don't have a "girlfriend"? I mean, it's just that your sister becomes your gf? I personally don't really like that kind of setting, that's why I ask:unsure:

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
I don't think I've seen a game with such a low rating that still producing updates. :unsure:
its because every update just makes this "game" more of a tangled mess of madness. it would be like if you bought a home/apartment that was supposed to be fully furnished, but instead found it to be filled with a few dozen ikea boxes, and no matter how hard you try, it just seems like some of the parts are missing so its grueling, doesn't really make sense, and at the end of the day, not worth the time and effort. until someone makes a mod for this, which is unlikely considering its like the third "game" he's made to go un-modded, the negative reviews will rightfully continue.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Not going to comment on the gameplay itself.

Dev definitely fucked up in naming this game.

The name "Jen's Dilemma" Would imply that Jen is the protagonist.

Why brand a game with a title that is strongly indicative of a female protagonist when there is male protagonist and no female protagonist?

It is as if the film "Rocky" was instead named "Adrian's Fight for Love".

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes