QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
What do i need to by the pills is it corruption level or what cause when i go on the computer it do not gave me the by pills command (sorry for my bad english)

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Sorry, I will not continue with the v2, because I no longer find it interesting.

This game should exist and be interesting without any mod, and it is clearly bad.
The dev makes mistakes so big that it is sometimes impossible to reach a scene because the tests performed on the variables contradict each other...
Well true he had good renders and other characters from the old game which made me play it, but then again most would not play this game without your mods, this dev does what his patreons want, these 200 people must love edging so much that they take years to climax.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
check joelurmel post he made the gallery for s1, s2 he stopped because he found the game to be unplayable or boring, so most people would stop playing this game, or just unren and check the images.
I did it , thanks. The work was huge . Despite that it solved a problem partially because we had no a complex vision of the plot.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well true he had good renders and other characters from the old game which made me play it, but then again most would not play this game without your mods, this dev does what his patreons want, these 200 people must love edging so much that they take years to climax.
Sorry, but I no longer get any pleasure from doing it. Especially since it takes me a lot of time to do it, because I have to remove bugs and code elements that could prevent you from playing normally.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What do i need to by the pills is it corruption level or what cause when i go on the computer it do not gave me the by pills command (sorry for my bad english)
You may only have one pill at any time,
If you cannot buy one on the online shop, it means that you already have one on you.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Sorry, but I no longer get any pleasure from doing it. Especially since it takes me a lot of time to do it, because I have to remove bugs and code elements that could prevent you from playing normally.
Yeah it's fine to leave the mod abandoned when the dev does this shit, he has so much potential but just wastes it, no sane guy would like to continue doing this.

Reactions: joelurmel

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Well gonna wait for Ahchi to make gameplay walkthrough of V3 and if that won't work i'm gonna use his save. Complete save of V2 didn't work for me as intended because it seems some variables and triggers have been changed, so i guess it's gonna be more complicated for new gameplay walkthrough due to that and probably gonna take some time maybe until next version if dev gonna bother to fix watering plant bug and in my playthrough i couldn't get ring task to trigger at all plus game is horribly grindy now as some progression requires huge amount of cash and you can only earn 400 per week, might be some other way to earn more but couldn't find it probably because it's a buggy update.

May I ask who achi is and where his complete solution is. I tried to play once and gave up because you always have to do the same thing and can't get any further

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
May I ask who achi is and where his complete solution is. I tried to play once and gave up because you always have to do the same thing and can't get any further
Member posting gameplay walkthrough, posted two posts above yours. He hasn't done v3 walkthrough yet and he is redoing v2 now because of changed variables, bugs, etc, thing that became standard with this developer.

hobbitt22

Jan 13, 2022
Two bugs I have found. First is the Yacht scene plays every time I go to the screen with the options to study etc. Second is that the club...or the option to visit the club.....does not show on the map. But by clicking the area around/above the cinema after 6pm it does take me to the club and unlocks the Jenny and the elaine scenes. That then unlocks the 3some with Dan when I go to work.

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes