silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
this game is real real the best - worst of all of other fucking game.

repeating the same scene again and again and again and again......................................... again and again... again.....again..

and no WT but perfertly no hint then again and again and again.

this dev is real fucking sadist and real self-satisfaction psychopath.

진짜 미친새끼야 이 병신새끼는. 제정신이 아니야 정도껏 해야지. 선을 넘어도 아주 안드로메다로 넘어버리네.

그러니 씨발련아 아무도 니 게임을 안하지.

진짜 자기만족으로 겜 만드는 병신병자 새낄세.

Jan 24, 2022
Judging by the reviews, this is a grindy hell just like the last game. dev learned nothing from the last game.
Calling this "grindy hell" is being way too kind. Games like this are supposed to be enjoyable with perhaps a little challenge. What you have along with a number of other games out here is a frustrating endless circle of repeat with no clear path of progress. What makes a dev think creating this kind of B.S. update after update is a good idea?

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
Calling this "grindy hell" is being way too kind. Games like this are supposed to be enjoyable with perhaps a little challenge. What you have along with a number of other games out here is a frustrating endless circle of repeat with no clear path of progress. What makes a dev think creating this kind of B.S. update after update is a good idea?
yeah dev should make system like Power Vacuum, the system is grinding but story is clear, just copy paste already. i know grind is good for some people but this is too much, i try again FOTM for 3 hours even no close to get BJ with aunt like wtf and same for this is game im clueless

sry for my broken english

Reactions: ququ8815235

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Been a while since I played this game. Remind me please. Is the content in this game intertwined between characters and you have to progress with all characters or can I focus just on the characters that I am interested in while completely ignoring other characters?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch2 V4 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 168 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes