Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Jumping directly to labels is a bit complex. Essentially, you need an extracted version of the game so that the .rpy files are available (not .rpyc or .rpa). Then, if you know the label you want to jump to, you can just open up the Ren'Py console and type say

jump b_room

(#not an actual label in JD probably, just putting this here as an example)

or whatever the label is, and attempt to play the scene through. The rub here is that you need to know the hour, sometimes the day comes into play, and often there are variables that change the progression of the scene.

So the time you spend researching the scenes and variables by scanning all of the different .rpy files is time consuming, but if you see artwork in the /images folder that you haven't seen ingame yourself, and can't figure out what trigger you missed along the way, yeah...

Some might argue that after just grinding a lot more you might finally figure out the trigger, but some of us have lives...

Hopefully that answers your question. Most people won't do this, but since I'm familiar with Ren'Py, yeah for me this is just faster sometimes...
This what I do for most games I play cuz I don't want to grind .. like you said some of us have lives . Work and shii lol. And yeah been able to find some labels and yeah a bit complex this one.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This what I do for most games I play cuz I don't want to grind .. like you said some of us have lives . Work and shii lol. And yeah been able to find some labels and yeah a bit complex this one.
Exactly. Unfortunately for this one, there are no 'go to' labels as stuff is scattered across a bunch of files.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys, how can I trigger Nadia dating with her dad?
If you are playing chapter 1 ,
a,
***Go to living Rm/Hall at 09:00 (This may be the main trigger)
b,
Go to the Living Rm/Hall at 15:00 on a Saturday (unlocks Sundays) (Only happens once)
Go to the Living Rm/Hall at 15:00 on a Sunday
c,
Go to Cinema with only Jenny.
d,
Go visit Jen at club, ask for 3some, Nadia leaves,

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
If you are playing chapter 1 ,
a,
***Go to living Rm/Hall at 09:00 (This may be the main trigger)
b,
Go to the Living Rm/Hall at 15:00 on a Saturday (unlocks Sundays) (Only happens once)
Go to the Living Rm/Hall at 15:00 on a Sunday
c,
Go to Cinema with only Jenny.
d,
Go visit Jen at club, ask for 3some, Nadia leaves,
The matter is that Mom have commenced her dancing schedule employment without talking to MC who still is able to find Elaine in the streets. Mom had anal sex with MC after cinema, then they were caught by Nadia silently. With no impact on futher development.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How to make Jenny wear nightie
If you are talking about the "Nighties" in Chapter 2 ,
This is what I did

Any day
11:00-(MC's Rm), Return, [MAP]
------Clothes Shop (Far Left), Lingerie,
------Buy Nightie (ON THE RIGHT) <<<<<<<THIS ONE FIRST
------(BUG $50 Not taken}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sunday
12:00-Go Jen's Rm, Knock,
16:00-Go living Rm, (New scene), <<<<<<<<<<<<wearing 1st nightie (Right Nightie)
------(Pay Jenny){-$300},
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any day
11:00-(MC's Rm), Return, [MAP]
------Clothes Shop (Far Left), Lingerie,
------Buy Nightie (ON THE LEFT)
------(BUG $50 Not taken}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12:00-Go Jen's Rm, Enter,
------(New scene){Jen/Rel-5},
16:00-(MC's Rm), Return,
------Go living Rm, (New scene), <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wearing 2nd nightie (Left Nightie)
------(Pay Jenny){-$300},
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne
Aug 31, 2020
Thank you all for being so responsive; you are indispensable to the enjoyment of this game, even though it's a bit up and down. I'm still stuck, and the problem lies in the order of the scenes...

The progression of scenes is quirky; she doesn't want to kiss after we've had a threesome before, or there are other inconsistencies like that. So, it's hard to know where we stand, even though thankfully there's the number of points indicated to continue. (Sometimes too high, and often we increase points for a scene, clicking so much that we forget which one we're aiming for.) I hope these discomforts and inconsistencies are addressed in Chapter 2 because the game could be really good without these two minor flaws...

Right now, I've bought lots of clothes for the mother but there's no schedule to give them to her (except the swimsuit, but she doesn't want to take a photo). What do I need to continue the scene on the couch at 9 p.m.? And is there any point in looking to the right or left at one of their chests? Thank you!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thank you all for being so responsive; you are indispensable to the enjoyment of this game, even though it's a bit up and down. I'm still stuck, and the problem lies in the order of the scenes...

The progression of scenes is quirky; she doesn't want to kiss after we've had a threesome before, or there are other inconsistencies like that. So, it's hard to know where we stand, even though thankfully there's the number of points indicated to continue. (Sometimes too high, and often we increase points for a scene, clicking so much that we forget which one we're aiming for.) I hope these discomforts and inconsistencies are addressed in Chapter 2 because the game could be really good without these two minor flaws...

Right now, I've bought lots of clothes for the mother but there's no schedule to give them to her (except the swimsuit, but she doesn't want to take a photo). What do I need to continue the scene on the couch at 9 p.m.? And is there any point in looking to the right or left at one of their chests? Thank you!
Jenny's gifts;

Bikini;
Sunday,
11:00-Go Jen's Rm, I'm not felling well.
------(Give Bikini) Beautiful,

Every top and bottom,
Sunday,
11:00-Go Jen's Rm, Are you OK?
------Give her the everyday top and bottom,{Jen/Rel+1}

Bag,
Sunday
11:00-Go Jen's Rm, Are you OK?
------Give her the bag (New scene){Jen/Rel+2}

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vincent Valentine

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Ahchi you plan to continue the option Gameplays-Jens_Dilemma-Cpt_One-V25-Pt_1, I understand that maybe this question is not very timely, you will now work on another one, but personally I really liked this variant. I think it reflects the spirit of the author more and is more similar to the real situation, which makes the game more interesting. Thanks for your work (y) (y) (y) :love:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch2 V4 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 168 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:
Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
Guys, who knows how to solve the problem with bug in pills scene, -Jen anal- instead of -Elaine sex-? Now I always get only one option - will put pills in - on the screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes