davsun

Nov 15, 2021
its funny becouse not have anything, if can see the renders, play the game, if you ask me how to play, i dont know, just keep doing everything that shows up in the house and outside, not too much options, keep being repetitive and the renders will show up, tips not work well, and the only thing we kbow its you need to improve relationship and corruption. The other things its nonsenses, if you check in this forum you can find saves and some helps for players who has a lot of patience and time to repetitively play this game.

May 21, 2022
My game keeps crashing

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "D:\Downloads\JensDilemma-0.12\JensDilemma-V12-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Jen's Dilemma V12
Sat Jun 04 01:55:53 2022
```

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
after v12 update i have the same bug i cant start sex scene between jenny and her boss any helpp ???

tonbohun

Oct 24, 2020
The camera buying option in "Internet shop" not poped up. :( Is there anyone can help me?

I attached my save game.

What am I missed?

THX in advance!

Reactions: 40kk

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
yes it was last v11 at wenesday evening but i think its not for public v
I don’t know what sex scene you’re talking about but until last version I had a gallery mod one. For me you claiming the there’s a sex scene between Jenny and her boss is bogus!!

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I checked the images and there is a scene where elaine catches MC and Nadia having sex... How does one trigger this scene?
The camera buying option in "Internet shop" not poped up. :( Is there anyone can help me?

I attached my save game.

What am I missed?

THX in advance!
Hi

Noticed you have not done the Nadia blackmail quest,
Not sure if it's needed but I have completed it. (warning; risk of "gameover" if screwed up)
However, I tried your save, and could not purchase the camera,
I ran though the night event anyway and first thing Wednesday morning a Camera was delivered,
even through I had not purchased one!
have attach save below but would not recommend using it as it might cause problems later.

I believe that your best course would be to advance the Nadia storyline.
Sorry I could not be more help.

tonbohun

Oct 24, 2020
Hi

Noticed you have not done the Nadia blackmail quest,
Not sure if it's needed but I have completed it. (warning; risk of "gameover" if screwed up)
However, I tried your save, and could not purchase the camera,
I ran though the night event anyway and first thing Wednesday morning a Camera was delivered,
even through I had not purchased one!
have attach save below but would not recommend using it as it might cause problems later.

I believe that your best course would be to advance the Nadia storyline.
Sorry I could not be more help.
Thanks! How I continue Nadja Blackmail quest?

Reactions: 40kk

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
i hate this developers sandox type play, foot of the mountain was an pain to complete with walkthroughs , atleast in previous game there was scrappy version for replays, this game is not popular enough that.

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes