GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Is there really no step by step? apart from the gameplay file which I find is not very clear and especially if we haven't done it in the same order it doesn't work... I bought the cinema tickets and left the MC's room for Elaine, but nothing happen anymore. loop and nothing happens. I love the teasing of the game, but then the clues are horrible....sorry.
thank you very much to Ahchi for trying in any case to put all this in order ^^'
It’s difficult to guess

Reactions: Vincent Valentine
Aug 31, 2020
You have to call Elaine at 15 o clock from your room than you should go to bathroom or another room and give tickets away
oh yes ! thank you very much,
she gave a lot of schedule and a lot of information at once, without repeating anything, maybe it was my fault if I missed the 3 p.m. information... well done, thank you again

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I am not able to trigger a girls night event. Arne visits us at Tuesdays, gives a stuff to mom, then convinces her to fuck mc imagine if him to be a Steven . We have a lack of logic on the plate.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Go to Jen's Rm 17:00 Sunday,
Before Yacht:-
17:00-Go Jen's Rm, Enter (New scenes),
------Cheryl,
------Tell her to come, Don't,{-$100}
------[THAT WAS ALL IN THIS OPTION]
After Yacht:-
17:00-Go Jen's Rm, Enter,
------Cheryl,(New scenes)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXX MAKE A SAVE, MULTIABLE OPTIONS XXX
XXX Save (5-6-LT1) XXX
------Tell her to come, In your room,
------Take your cock out,
------[THAT WAS ALL IN THIS OPTION]
Can you please share a save before you get this option......

Aug 31, 2020
despite the flaws already mentioned, I decided to give it a second chance! as soon as the mother takes her job, a lot of things and events are suddenly unblocked, after 4 hours of blockages -_- but we, it's strange order, because the daughter who refuses to give a kiss while 'we've already done 5 threesomes, we're not allowed to look at his ass even though we've been playing with several scenes, in short, there's plenty of things to correct but when things progress it's nice. I don't regret it, give him a second chance ;)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Still need to earn at lease $2000 more, :unsure: (Plus Rent)
(trying all early options cost a wee bit :cry:, especially Naida !)
no worry brother ETA how long more? so i can wait patiently without bothering you~

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 3409614 View attachment 3409619
I missed this 2 scenes with neighbor and Nadia getting dp. Anyone know how to trigger this scene?
Neighbour.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20:00-Go see where is Ashley,
------Don't you want to go out somewhere?
------Give her {-$200}
------Do you want a beer?
------Ashley decides to stay {Ash/Cor+1}
21:00-n/a
22:00-Go MC's Rm, (Sleep)
------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20:00-Go living Rm,
------Call neighbor daughter,(New scene)
------Do you want to see?, Do It {-$100}
------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20:00-Go living Rm,
------Go see where is Ashley,
------Don't you want to go out somewhere?
------Give her {-$200}
------Ashley is leaving,
------(New scene), Kiss her,
------Put aphrodisiac <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Neighbour
------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nadia + 2 guys.
****Prologue****
(Week One = Start to 20:00 hr Sunday)

[Start]
[Enter]
"Jenny"[Enter]
"Ahchi"[Enter]
"Ashley"[Enter]
***Intro***
[FEW MONTHS LATER]
(Options "Ahchi" or "Rowena"

------Rowena,
------Call Rowena and get rid of her,
------(Scenes) <<<<<<<<<<<<< Nadia + 2 Guys.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Label for scenes?
Jumping directly to labels is a bit complex. Essentially, you need an extracted version of the game so that the .rpy files are available (not .rpyc or .rpa). Then, if you know the label you want to jump to, you can just open up the Ren'Py console and type say

jump b_room

(#not an actual label in JD probably, just putting this here as an example)

or whatever the label is, and attempt to play the scene through. The rub here is that you need to know the hour, sometimes the day comes into play, and often there are variables that change the progression of the scene.

So the time you spend researching the scenes and variables by scanning all of the different .rpy files is time consuming, but if you see artwork in the /images folder that you haven't seen ingame yourself, and can't figure out what trigger you missed along the way, yeah...

Some might argue that after just grinding a lot more you might finally figure out the trigger, but some of us have other stuff/games we want to do too..

Hopefully that answers your question. Most people won't do this, but since I'm familiar with Ren'Py, yeah for me this is just faster sometimes...

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes