Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A copy of my "Gameplay" for Ver 1.0 + Ver 2.0
It's not a walkthrough, but I hope it may be of some help to someone.

Reactions: Sk8587

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone know how you're supposed to look through the windows into the girls rooms?
Images are in the game folder but I can't work out how you are supposed to discover the window to use.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Get Map options and visit the phone store twice, the scene will trigger in the evening
Visit the phone store, I can’t even leave the fuckin house. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong got mom to 20 still no beach scene either

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone know how you're supposed to look through the windows into the girls rooms?
Images are in the game folder but I can't work out how you are supposed to discover the window to use.
Don't know if this is right, but I suspect that either,
It is not active or there is a Bug when you "Exercise" in your room.

Reactions: Sk8587

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Visit the phone store, I can’t even leave the fuckin house. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong got mom to 20 still no beach scene either
for the beach part I had to get mom to 25 before it would work. Be on the sofa Sunday morning with her beyond 20 and you can ask about walking to the beach

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Jen's Dilemma [v2.0] APK -

Reactions: amin2020

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Just to clarify for some people the dev has no fucking idea how to write a story and constantly asks his high tier patrons what to do so don't expect any kind of cohesive engaging story.

Also the game is probably just going to be a ho simulator going by what fetishes are planned for the game. Someone posted a patreon post about the plans for the game a while back I will quote it for you so you know what to expect.
Your profile picture from which game?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
thank god i looked the dev name before getting into this game.

foot of the mountain was so bad i'll never try another game from this dev. i wont grind for 30 minutes to get a 30 seconds scene.
good luck guys
you're right, i love the character designs. but damn, it takes too long to get H scenes. if you're not following walkthrough you will fuck up.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hey Dev(s) at SNC, why don't you just make Melinda to a MC . Skip the little chubby chicks and let's see more of a real woman. Just face it, your games only have one asset that make them interesting...MELINDA!
Everybody loves her and her sexy personality so take advantage of it man!!!!!

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes