Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Tell me Ahchi I triggered the event how did you say and I'm on the purchase of the bikini there are two which bought and how to do the manipulation for the bought thank you?
After you have brought the gifts, you will need to visit Jenny in her room on Sunday to give them to her.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How to get Jen domination points
Possible on Monday*, Friday, and Sunday nights, (Nadia Rats Route)
*Do not go to Living Rm/Hall @ 20:00

Will take some time before you get your first point.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick update on my silly kinetic story/mod thingie...

So I decided that I'd tell the short story I'm doing from Jen's point of view. And it'll of course have a different relationship progression from what happens in Jen's Dilemma, but recycling a bunch of renders for this new story. Said short story will take place over a week's time. I will be making a handful of new renders to add to the story, like this one...

Also, apologies for the delay, but I spent a bunch of my free time trying to track down skin textures and such for some of the other characters. Finding Ivan's textures took a particularly long time (Greg for G3M/G8M btw); I ended up browsing the Daz3D site multiple times trying to spot his skin texture, but I did eventually find it and have a preliminary WIP for him.

I also have Melinda dialed in (I shared a render of her a few days back in the FotM fnart thread) and still need to dial in Elaine and Nadia.

I'm not really planning on doing more than a small handful of additional renders, as I'm not able to match the game models 100% and don't want to throw people off, but I may do a few.

I've been doing some scripting today, and the first part of the story is more or less done. Now I need to pick out which renders I want to use for the middle part of the story. The tail end is partially roughed in, and I know which other renders I want to use for the rest of it. I do need to re-work a bunch of the dialogue that I've roughed in for now as well. So it'll be a bit.

I'd like to include Melinda in a threesome with Jenny and Ivan at the tail end of the story, maybe as a story ender. I haven't tried to dial Daniel in yet, that'd take more time, and I just want to do a short story, not a long one. I do have other projects that I'd like to get back to, but I want to do get this short story out of the way first.

Anyways, just wanted to give y'all a quick heads up! Looking forward to v17 of Jen's Dilemma in the meantime!

Edit: Here's a screenshot showing Jen doing the Narration, with a different side image to distinguish 'Narration Jen' from 'Talking Jen;.

JensDillemaModJenNarrator.jpg

Note that the title bar name is changed to Jen's Seduction, so as to make things slightly less confusing...

Don't worry, it'll flip back to Jen's Dilemma at the end of the short story!

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

FV17a.jpg FV17b.jpg
Please note that I have changed the page to subscription billing, which means the following:
New patrons are charged when they join and monthly on that same date, instead of on the 1st of each month. For example, a patron who signs up on April 12 is charged again on May 12. Patrons will see their next charge date at checkout and in their Active Memberships tab.
Nothing changes for existing patrons. They’re still charged on the 1st of each month.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021

Unlocked

Two updates to note:
  • I am still not happy with this release, there are many things yet to be fixed (including your feedback from previous version) please expect it between 2-3 November. Thank you

• I changed the page to subscription billing, which means the following:
New patrons are charged when they join and monthly on that same date, instead of on the 1st of each month. For example, a patron who signs up on April 12 is charged again on May 12. Patrons will see their next charge date at checkout and in their Active Memberships tab.
Nothing changes for existing patrons. They’re still charged on the 1st of each month.

5 Likes

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes