Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This game requires to have VN VERSION... i think the dev will geta lot of more supporters

Jenny is now a total whore/slut but she is also one of the more attractive female model
Jenny deserve a game where she is the protagonist
I'm falling on love for her:love:

Just my 2 cents
The dev had multiple, MULTIPLE chances to get more supporters before they decided to make Jenny a complete slut. There are hundreds of pages with feedback about what's wrong with the game, and all the review posts too. This game originally started with Jenny as the backstory, but then changed into what it is now.

Nothing wrong with the direction it took, it's just like the dev of "Max's Life" when they ran out of ideas and started getting more dicks involved than the story started with. The dev originally (unless they were lying) said that there would only be player approved sharing of the women, but that went bye-bye when support started failing and/or the 'new' writer apparently took over.

In any event, yeah Jenny is attractive, too bad she's wrapped up in such a poorly done game, and that her original morals and character went bye-bye and she became the town bicycle. Now this game is just another "women are sluts" concept and it's easier to just rip the images than try to slog through it all.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i don't know if it's helpful to say this game should be unofficially converted. maybe the dev can relaunch it as a VN. but i know i was stuck because of a trigger (couldn't get the room to be lent out) very early on so yeah the sandbox nature of the game is a bit of a downer

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JensDilemma-CH2v7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
This game got a lot of bad review. And while they are true to words but lots of people still interest in this. I don't know if people actually donating for this project or the dev trying to destroy their own gold mines.
I mean, I played their game UTFOTM and I must say I did it to the very end then I quit at the end of the game before finishing it. I'm surprise at it myself because people don't do that kind of stuff unless they are psycho or the game just so f*cking good and disgustingly bad at the same time.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes