88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Are all chapters in 3 or do you need all chapters?
No all Chapters are separated and ... I have made a sort of gallery with saves here with saves for CH2 bc there us no gallery in the public version
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-3-v1-0-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-14604975

for the CH1 there is a gallery mod here (fortunately)
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-3-v1-0-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-11219593

the game has a sandbox an unplayable structure that is "voluntarily"(?) bugged and i thing there is a reason.

Aug 31, 2020
These criticisms of the game are nonsense... People are complaining about the gameplay and the grind, while teasing has become increasingly rare in games, and in this case, it’s not even that bothersome. Sure, those who want everything immediately will be disappointed, but once the game starts and the first hot scenes arrive, it becomes awesome! The gameplay is really good; you just need to take five minutes to figure out how it works, and then at some point, everything clicks without you even thinking about it. No, no, and no, this game is very, very good. It doesn’t deserve so much hate, especially when you compare it to others with 200 reviews that have nothing original, using models we’ve seen 200 times. This game requires patience, but I know that on f95, patience is... well, anyway, I’ve already given my opinion on the game. The problem is with the sequence of events, especially at the beginning, but aside from that, it has nothing to envy in others... The one-star reviews should be banned. Everyone has their opinion, but players who have barely played for one minute just don’t get it..

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No all Chapters are separated and ... I have made a sort of gallery with saves here with saves for CH2 bc there us no gallery in the public version
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-3-v1-0-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-14604975

for the CH1 there is a gallery mod here (fortunately)
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-3-v1-0-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-11219593

the game has a sandbox an unplayable structure that is "voluntarily"(?) bugged and i thing there is a reason.
Thanks, 88stanford88, that's very sweet of you.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The one-star reviews should be banned. Everyone has their opinion, but players who have barely played for one minute just don’t get it..
you are right in this but you forget that this is unaviodable NTR game ... and that is why i made a gallery with my saves

releasing a game without gallery is not good at all if you want good reviews here

and there are a lot of nonsense in the story
for example
Why sister Nadia appears at home also when she is in a trip with clients?
this is a mess
also about Nadia
in day 2 or 3 in the new CH3 she talks with mom and say that she in the evening has to go out for 2 weeks for a shooting work....
here the scene:
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 19.15.30.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 19.15.40.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 19.15.55.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 19.16.05.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 19.16.18.jpg Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 19.16.39.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 19.16.48.jpg
but the day after Nadia is at home again!! :oops:

I'm pretty sure that this scene with Nadia will be in the end of the chapter...
this doesn't help to stay focused in the story
in my opinion the most important thing is stay focused in the story and not in repeating senseless scene

there are a lot of nonsense that i never seen in other sandbox games

and repeating and repeating the same scene tons of time to get some little change about 8 or more weeks later is not good!

This game is good in the story
Models are super HOT and i love them all

it is not a problem to wait... but i hate to wait a scene for months... that conversation with Nadia must start in the 2 weeks before the modelling shoot and Nadia must be out of the house for the whole 2 weeks!!! IMO!

there are a lot of weeks without new scenes!!! ... this is a fraud.. it is not the way to make the players falling in love with this game (only players that love the game will be supporters!!!)
and many things in this game SEEMS DONE IN A WAY TO CREATE HATERS against the game!
THE RESULT IS THAT REVIEWS show the hatred that the player accumulates in anticipation of events that are often short and disappointing ... for example Nadia's trip with the client in CH2 is a short scene that is repeated for so many weeks ... while she is at home fucking her brother MC ... it is impossible to understand the story

but a VN version is required to get more supporters...... and creating voluntary bugs is not good for the reviews!!

there is now a good quantity and quality of content to create an optional VN version
I'm not saying that the sandbox version should be deleted... I'm just saying that it would be the case to make VN versions of the 2 already completed chapters! (i'm sure this will help to get more supporters!

These criticisms of the game are nonsense...
the reviews are correct
they are based on the fact that the game here is the public version and can not be played without change the locked persistent code and not everyone use URM .... without a mod no one is able to get the best scenes of this game

someone must share the Patreon version here
the public version is unplayable!

Just my 2 cents!

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
These criticisms of the game are nonsense... People are complaining about the gameplay and the grind, while teasing has become increasingly rare in games, and in this case, it’s not even that bothersome. Sure, those who want everything immediately will be disappointed, but once the game starts and the first hot scenes arrive, it becomes awesome! The gameplay is really good; you just need to take five minutes to figure out how it works, and then at some point, everything clicks without you even thinking about it. No, no, and no, this game is very, very good. It doesn’t deserve so much hate, especially when you compare it to others with 200 reviews that have nothing original, using models we’ve seen 200 times. This game requires patience, but I know that on f95, patience is... well, anyway, I’ve already given my opinion on the game. The problem is with the sequence of events, especially at the beginning, but aside from that, it has nothing to envy in others... The one-star reviews should be banned. Everyone has their opinion, but players who have barely played for one minute just don’t get it..
Either you're a shill of the dev or you never played Chapter 1. Too bad you can't go back and play through the excruciating multiple versions of chapter 1 that either were glacial (repeat the same scene 5-10 times for each small increment and never know if there WAS any actual change that would happen) or so fast point wise you'd miss entire scenes.

So yeah, this game deserves ALL the reviews and venom it's garnered. And this doesn't even add in the fact the dev initially said Jenny wouldn't turn into a whore/slut and then started doing exactly that by the time chapter 1 ended. NTR was never broadcast as part of the game through the majority of Chapter 1, dev actually said the opposite (I have the question and answer from back when I supported the game and asked specifically that) so trying to much, much later on in the game cycle go back and try to ban or revoke people's opinions of the game *at that point in the game story and releases* is pretty stupid and is trying to rewrite history just because someone doesn't like it now.

History IS what it IS. Accept the shitty state of the game then, and if it's changed for the better now, good, enjoy what you have now, but stop trying to rewrite people's honest impressions because *you* don't agree with them.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I found a guide for ch1 but it only goes to day 22.. Can someone help me out here??
Playing the V25 version and I have the full gallery which kinda confuses me... Do I hop to ch2 and start fresh?? Or do I search the missing days beyond day 22??

Last edited:

soulkun94

Mar 30, 2020
In chapter 2 there's a Scene with Jenny that said I need 180 points, I tought was corruption, but it's not bc I've now 181 and still saying that I need 180 points, BUT WHAT, CORRUPTION? STUDYING? OR FIT? WHAAAATT, also Yeh, this game should be named Grind Dilema

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In chapter 2 there's a Scene with Jenny that said I need 180 points, I tought was corruption, but it's not bc I've now 181 and still saying that I need 180 points, BUT WHAT, CORRUPTION? STUDYING? OR FIT? WHAAAATT, also Yeh, this game should be named Grind Dilema
If Jen/Rel >= 180 and you still get that message Ignore it, It is a Know bug ,
It is an extra line in the code that is redundant,

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
I cant get the Rowena sex scene at the bathroom, can someone help me? Im really lost, I wish i had a guide or smth, the phone 'guide' its pretty much useless...

1.50 star(s) 60 Votes