O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
I didn't understand anything, but it's very interesting...
Open the file, check that the line says config.console = True.
Save, go into the game, press Shift+O, enter the desired parameters.
I think the most interesting for you:
srel=
scorr=
mrel=
mcorr=
wsusp=
mny=
In principle, the meaning is clear what they are responsible for.

But. Then I have questions. Yes, I know about softlock and didn’t turn the parameters to the ceiling, but in this version a couple of not the most significant scenes worked for me and... that’s it.
I really like this game and I used to somehow cope with it, but now I seem to be stuck. It’s true, it’s worth dedicating a separate patch to introducing the most banal list of tasks.

My self-esteem will suffer, but I need a guide to this patch.
And, by the way, it seems to me that the game ignores parameters changed through the console. Either some scripts aren’t working for me and I haven’t found something, or she simply doesn’t perceive such numbers. In my case, even when starting a new game/on new saves.

Last edited:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Well, the new patch isn't really tempting, so I'd rather wait a while until something interesting comes along

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Was there ever a guide for the Original Version Chapt 1 (V25) of this game? I have been grinding Forever and still am not advancing at all. I feel I am overlooking something but just can't find it.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0025.png
Thing are about to get Interesting !

Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma-3-[FS-v2(F)]-[v3]"
which now covers to the end of "v3"
Please note this was a Fresh Start with V2 using my "Unofficially" fix for the "Study Bug"!
The "Study Bug" has been Fixed by SNC in V3
Please use as a guide only,

End of version saves included,

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 4047020
Thing are about to get Interesting !

Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma-3-[FS-v2(F)]-[v3]"
which now covers to the end of "v3"
Please note this was a Fresh Start with V2 using my "Unofficially" fix for the "Study Bug"!
The "Study Bug" has been Fixed by SNC in V3
Please use as a guide only,

End of version saves included,

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Thanks Ahchi :) (y) , all that's left is to wait for the hero and the link ;):).

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This game is such a total mess, you'd need a guide to follow to guide. Why so many versions? I started off using cheats to raise money and relationship levels, since all the reviews mention how terrible the grind is, and I'm still stuck in a loop. What do you have to do to be able to leave the house? Or get the mom to work at the club. And why does the menu in your room only show more options randomly once a day.

1.50 star(s) 63 Votes