Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone tell me if Melinda has some sex scenes? That's the only thing that could make me play this, thanks.
Melinda is only a marginal phenomenon, there are some pictures with Melinda (60) and an animated sex scene with Daniel.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all,
For those who are starting a New/Fresh game with V17.0(Public)
here's a copy of my new Gameplay,
if anyone wants to use it as a guide.

Please note that "Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt1)" is still a "Work In Progress"
And only covers from the Start of the game to when Jenny gets her second (New) job

End of gameplay save not included (Sorry just remembered I forgot to include it)
Will continue with part two

(NB. I play the game on a PC))

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Thank you!

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all,
For those who are starting a New/Fresh game with V17.0(Public)
here's a copy of my new Gameplay,
if anyone wants to use it as a guide.

Please note that "Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt1)" is still a "Work In Progress"
And only covers from the Start of the game to when Jenny gets her second (New) job

End of gameplay save not included (Sorry just remembered I forgot to include it)
Will continue with part two

(NB. I play the game on a PC))

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Game play was a massive help, thank you! Looking forward to part 2, so that I don’t miss any scenes!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
STOP! STOP! STOP!

SORRY!
I am forced to Delete "Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt1)"

I have come across a "Timing" issue within the game.

The problem is that "Girlsnight" kicks in on Wk 8 (Yes that's week EIGHT!)
This will prevent Elaine visiting on Tuesday to watch tv with Jenny.
The Elaine tv event takes TWO Tuesdays and requires that Jenny has started her "Newjob" i.e the Club
(also to get All the scenes Jenny should have 10 corruption points and 300 Relationship points)

Therefore, we NEED to get Jenny her New Job WHININ SIX WEEKS! :eek:
I am not sure that is possible !!
(Or we will have choose which events to risk missing)

(Got up to day 130, Now needs to start again from day 1. :cry:

chaoslord42

Nov 5, 2017
So I've talked to Elaine and am renting the room out to her and if I do this they just tell me to leave them alone and see no change in the dialogue. I can't see that anyone else is having this problem could someone tell me what I've done wrong for this to have happened. I've also restarted twice because it keeps happening 1669982127236.png

Geordun

Jan 11, 2022
So I've talked to Elaine and am renting the room out to her and if I do this they just tell me to leave them alone and see no change in the dialogue. I can't see that anyone else is having this problem could someone tell me what I've done wrong for this to have happened. I've also restarted twice because it keeps happening View attachment 2208097
Keep going, it will change when jenny tells Elaine she needs a job,
After you use the stairs to spy on Elaine.

Geordun

Jan 11, 2022
That's the thing there are never any new option other then trying the door and just sitting there.
You need to unlock the stairs,
Go to Jenny's room @ 16:00, Do not knock just "Enter",
Repeat until she locks the door, continue for a few more days and you will gain access to the stairs.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
STOP! STOP! STOP!

SORRY!
I am forced to Delete "Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt1)"

I have come across a "Timing" issue within the game.

The problem is that "Girlsnight" kicks in on Wk 8 (Yes that's week EIGHT!)
This will prevent Elaine visiting on Tuesday to watch tv with Jenny.
The Elaine tv event takes TWO Tuesdays and requires that Jenny has started her "Newjob" i.e the Club
(also to get All the scenes Jenny should have 10 corruption points and 300 Relationship points)

Therefore, we NEED to get Jenny her New Job WHININ SIX WEEKS! :eek:
I am not sure that is possible !!
(Or we will have choose which events to risk missing)

(Got up to day 130, Now needs to start again from day 1. :cry:
Hi
an update to the above post,

I have retried to do a new "Fresh-Start" Gameplay using V17,
attempting to get Jen into her "Newjob" early enough so we could complete BOTH parts of "Etvelaine"
Sadly, this Can Not be done,
Therefore, the second part of "Etvelaine"(With the hot scenes) is for all intent DEAD!
because after the first (Tuesday) visit, you Will Always jump to "Girlsnight"! at 21:00 Tuesdays.

Edit, have messaged SNC about it and suggested a possible fix (Just learning to read code so it might not work)

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi
an update to the above post,

I have retried to do a new "Fresh-Start" Gameplay using V17,
attempting to get Jen into her "Newjob" early enough so we could complete BOTH parts of "Etvelaine"
Sadly, this Can Not be done,
Therefore, the second part of "Etvelaine"(With the hot scenes) is for all intent DEAD!
because after the first (Tuesday) visit, you Will Always jump to "Girlsnight"! at 21:00 Tuesdays.

Edit, have messaged SNC about it and suggested a possible fix (Just learning to read code so it might not work)
I just read that you are having problems completing Etvelaine. I think it is enough to change line 28 to eveningtv_elaine.rpy. Here is the change
elif startnework ==1 and wk >=8 and elaineagain >=2:
Because we get $ elaineagain = 2 on the second visit. But it had to be checked with the save. I don't have such a save, so I would be grateful if you could check it after the change.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I just read that you are having problems completing Etvelaine. I think it is enough to change line 28 to eveningtv_elaine.rpy. Here is the change
elif startnework ==1 and wk >=8 and elaineagain >=2:
Because we get $ elaineagain = 2 on the second visit. But it had to be checked with the save. I don't have such a save, so I would be grateful if you could check it after the change.
Thanks, It works :D (y)(y)(y)
Had a "blonde" moment and nearly screwed things up.
Went back and "really" followed your suggestion, and all seem to be good.
will let you know what happens after Elaine's second visit.
(Hope SNC will use this fix)

back to writing Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt2)
and will repost Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt1) tonight (with a copy of the "fixed"eveningtv_elaine.rpy.)

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes