Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt-3)"
It includes,
(a) an end of part Two save,
(b) an end of part Three save,
(c) copy of a "fixed "eveningtv_elaine.rpy.
(d) copy of a "fixed "workvisitday.rpy."
(Both should be fixed in V18)

"Part Three" covers from beginning of Day 170 to the end of day 241

Starting on "Part Four", will post as soon as I can.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
There are some pictures with Melinda (60 Some of it nude and sex with Daniel), including an animated sex scene with Daniel. The animated scene is in the ganim folder. See screenshot. In this update some pictures with Melinda have been added (dressed). But Melinda is only a rarity in the game at the moment, and if that's the only reason you want to support SNC, you'll be disappointed. I don't know if Melinda gets more importance in the game???
View attachment 2239639
is the animated sex with Melinda in the game I don't remember ever getting it can you provide a save for it pls would b really helpful ??

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
CAn't proceed with Jen. Relationship with her always drops for unknown reason. Even at 35 nothing happened. moreover I bought thiose $100 bikini and they were never delivered... Some stupid script's bug or what? No job either. Overall progress too few, that's annoying...

Reactions: str8up

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't get it. The overview says The story revolves around Jenny and her family, going through the struggles of life. She went from riches to rags. But has a Male Protag?

Reactions: str8up

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
is the animated sex with Melinda in the game I don't remember ever getting it can you provide a save for it pls would b really helpful ??
I do not have such save. I always play new update with the end save from last update. It is an old scene, it was added in version 8 so about 10 months ago. I only keep the end save from last update. Now I have only end save from version 18. I don't need the other saves because I always unlock all the scenes in each update and the other saves just take up space and have no use.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
CAn't proceed with Jen. Relationship with her always drops for unknown reason. Even at 35 nothing happened. moreover I bought thiose $100 bikini and they were never delivered... Some stupid script's bug or what? No job either. Overall progress too few, that's annoying...
good news is at least you found a way to make money i gave up

Reactions: The game master

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I do not have such save. I always play new update with the end save from last update. It is an old scene, it was added in version 8 so about 10 months ago. I only keep the end save from last update. Now I have only end save from version 18. I don't need the other saves because I always unlock all the scenes in each update and the other saves just take up space and have no use.
But what you do if you want to watch a scene again there is some not in the gallery.

davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
Hi all
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt-3)"
It includes,
(a) an end of part Two save,
(b) an end of part Three save,
(c) copy of a "fixed "eveningtv_elaine.rpy.
(d) copy of a "fixed "workvisitday.rpy."
(Both should be fixed in V18)

"Part Three" covers from beginning of Day 170 to the end of day 241

Starting on "Part Four", will post as soon as I can.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Hi Ahchi,
Don't know what I did wrong. I believe I did what was instructed above, but all of the "girlsnights" did not happened to me, and all of the new scenes that is suppose to happen after that did not show up for me. Any idea what I did wrong? any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There are a number of days when your Relationship point are adjusted,
This added in order to "rebalance" the game,
as new players were often bypassing important event due to getting too many points too early,
The adjustments are as follows;
Monday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Tuesday
{Jen/Rel-10, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Wednesday
{Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Thursday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5} <<< Points Change

Friday
No change

Saturday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5}. <<< Points Change

Sunday
No change

NB. {Exc} = Exercise, This is NOT shown in your "STATS"
I recommend that you keep track and raise it to at lease 100 (dose not do much in game Yet!)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi Ahchi,
Don't know what I did wrong. I believe I did what was instructed above, but all of the "girlsnights" did not happened to me, and all of the new scenes that is suppose to happen after that did not show up for me. Any idea what I did wrong? any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Quick question, did you apply the "workvisitday.rpy." Fix?
And please post a copy of your save,
This will help myself and other players to help you.

davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
Quick question, did you apply the "workvisitday.rpy." Fix?
And please post a copy of your save,
This will help myself and other players to help you.
Thanks Ahchi for the quick reply. I did copy the workvisitday.rpy file over. Here is the attached save file when the girl's night suppose to start. When I leave them, I auto go to Ashley.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
There are a number of days when your Relationship point are adjusted,
This added in order to "rebalance" the game,
as new players were often bypassing important event due to getting too many points too early,
The adjustments are as follows;
Monday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Tuesday
{Jen/Rel-10, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Wednesday
{Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Thursday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5} <<< Points Change

Friday
No change

Saturday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5}. <<< Points Change

Sunday
No change

NB. {Exc} = Exercise, This is NOT shown in your "STATS"
I recommend that you keep track and raise it to at lease 100 (dose not do much in game Yet!)
I got up to 400 points with Ash in a couple of hours but couldn't even get 250 with Jen. So I was disappointed with the game, the way the scripts work. I find that no matter what I do in the game, I get my points with Ash way more than I do with Jen. Though the game is quite good.

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
Hi Ahchi,

great job with the walktrough. I'm following your instructions exactly, but I ran into the "girls night" event from day 206 that won't start. Could you please upload your save (36-4-LT1) according to your walktrough.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Same problem for me also.Maybe it's problem with c18-beta.Do anyone have version 17 available? Hii Ahchi .Can you provide your save of day 206 please?

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes