AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I've stuck, cannot show the website or w/e (maybe picket the wrong answer when Jen ask) can someone check this save (just added 5000 :D to check if the money where an issue) had 300 and still wasn't able to get Jen working or to get any more pictures with Nadia
Thanks

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021

Guys I've got this link for android but it's strange though coz I guess it's some kind of a compressed apk about 150 megabytes

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
You can ass bang your sis in the livingroom, but when mom is comming home, they throw you both out the apartment and then its ... game over!!
How did you get this scene? I can either send her to her room by grounding her and have a scene with her mom or she just gets disgusted and leaves...

delta67

May 11, 2018
How did you get this scene? I can either send her to her room by grounding her and have a scene with her mom or she just gets disgusted and leaves...
The scene you can access it with ctrl - o

jump evening_jennyout

you can lick it of **fuck it** the last is when jenny is back home, she's mad and throw you both out of the apartment and game over!!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Really trying to give this game a go, but the grind is Super FOTM level. I'm skipping weeks just to get a "kiss" scene

Reactions: hushp

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Jen's Dilemma Ch2 v6
with ZLZK Universal Choice Descriptor

Download

=============================

Here's my unofficial android port of Jen's Dilemma v25
with anschwww
ZLZK Universal Choice Descriptor
and

joelurmel Gallery Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Jesus, this thing has AKABUR levels of bullshit grinding, not to mention being fucking buggy. You can apparently "reset" Elaine's "Talk to Jen" event and have her do the whole thing with the camera again. Let's not forget the damn phone shit in the MC's room.

The sister's model is gorgeous though.
It's a shame she's written as what I can only assume is the dev's attempt at making a Tsundere. Sadly she comes across as a hot/cold bipolar pain in the ass instead. She also clearly learned her handjob skills from Countess von Fingerbang from Archer since she twisted the fuck out of the MC's "Whilhelm" in the one lone HJ pic from the bathroom.

Anyone know of any other games her model is featured in?

Also, were there a shitload of scenes cut from the game or something? There are still images in the game's folder but I can't get them to trigger at all. Seems they involve Elaine (possibly fucking her based on the file names and the in-game "elainefuck" variable), Jen doing a lot more modeling and sucking off the MC on her bed, and some Nadia stuff involving different photo shoots, the MC cleaning her room with a mop (not the broom scene), the MC modeling for her, etc.

Anyway, I hope to hell this one doesn't shove any more NTR in our faces (game needs a tag btw), but given past experiences it probably will just to be fucking annoying.

Oh, and finally, thanks for the playthrough log Ahchi I got a pretty different sequence of events and point leveling after day 80 or so though, which I guess I could attribute to different versions or something...or buggy randomness.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes