teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Wow, this had next to no editting in the writing, huh?

Editors are important! Not MTL tier up not even a spell check was used, sheesh.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Requested by, Klereb

i only played this for 5 min, Report the missing tags please
If it's anything like the first then there will probably be gangbang and mutlipenetration.

That being said don't go adding these, since well haven't played, and won't XD (cause well, not into whoring out sims).

Reactions: monk_56

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Preview screens look rather boring. :whistle::coffee:
TL is probably crap, it always is in Chinese games. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Again, the [japanese game] tag is incorrect. Eternal Alice is a chinese studio...heck, the MC name is clearly chinese.
[japanese game] tag?
I looked but it only has voice acting listed as japanese... which would be the studios doing :|

Don't know about this japanese tag you speak of.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
For anyone wondering the translation in this is tolerable. It certainly won't be wining any awards for quality of writing but you can see that it's not a horrible MTL word soup either.

Basically if you've ever had a skype meeting at work with someone who knows english but it's not their first language that's sort of stuff you'll get here. Everything is correct and you can understand it. You'll just some times run into wrong bits. Like for example "my body will always get hot after the battle" as opposed to "my body always gets hot after a battle". You can understand what it means well enough. It just ain't as pretty as it could be.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I am only scared of the horn poking the girl eye..
View attachment 1784101
Well spotted. Yikes!

So, as others have already asked, does this have anything to do with the first installment, like being a sequel / loose continuation? (...like what 'II' would also suggest)
Or just the usual: same setting, same name, but otherwise not really; like an alternate version?
...actually, would love to see the ladies from the first one as Arena mid- or final bosses, for the lulz and a fight to the de-...erm...little death, or something. xD

Gonna wait for some other gents to sort out the tag situation. (if it's anything like the first one, it's missing quite a few, from the less vanilla side, mainly)
That 'animated' one is really grabbing my attention, though... How I wish! But alas, my spidey senses are telling me it's a trap.

Also, here's to hoping the TL being not-too-spotty, at least!
EDIT: ahh, hmm...
"Basically if you've ever had a skype meeting at work with someone who knows english but it's not their first language that's sort of stuff you'll get here. Everything is correct and you can understand it. It just isn't pretty. "
I...guess? that's fine? :unsure:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I...guess? that's fine? :unsure:
I guess it probably depends on how used to it you are IRL. *sigh*

Than again. English is like my 5th language in order of quality and yet I some times want to strangle those people. So I guess it also depends on how long ago your last meeting was. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
damn i dont unsterstand this game.
1. What are battle skills ?
2. what those stats, WIl, phy, and so on do ?

We need a guide how to play this game...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: stekegkin
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes