sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I checked the Japanese in the prologue. The text (both narrative and dialogue) flows much better in Japanese, and it may even be the script's original language. I'd recommend that those who can play it in Japanese. The English TL isn't completely unintelligible but it feels muddy in comparison, with ideas just kind of mashed together with little attention to logical flow or pacing. I tinkered with Textractor x64's search function and managed to find a stable hook for the Japanese text: HQ14+-24@7FFD1E074940 .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylme

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I checked the Japanese in the prologue. The text (both narrative and dialogue) flows much better in Japanese, and it may even be the script's original language. I'd recommend that those who can play it in Japanese. The English TL isn't completely unintelligible but it feels muddy in comparison, with ideas just kind of mashed together with little attention to logical flow or pacing. I tinkered with Textractor x64's search function and managed to find a stable hook for the Japanese text: HQ14+-24@7FFD1E074940 .
Wait... Are you more-or-less saying that hooking the dialogue text and running it through DeepL or Sugoi would result in a similar experience quality-wise, at least in your opinion?
Ouch. So the "official" is that ba- I mean not-so-good, aye?
Mios Dios. :(

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Wait... Are you more-or-less saying that hooking the dialogue text and running it through DeepL or Sugoi would result in a similar experience quality-wise, at least in your opinion?
Ouch. So the "official" is that ba- I mean not-so-good, aye?
Mios Dios. :(
I don't rely on MTL. I read the JP and use the text hook to do speedy dictionary lookups. It's unlikely that DeepL would give a better translation, but I haven't tried. I suppose it wouldn't be difficult to do a direct comparison if there were interest, as the game lets you switch languages at will.

Reactions: Zippix

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Sorry, but I just can't look at the title of this game, and not think of Schumi shenanigans in 1997

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
how do you even beat the 9999hp guy from 15th round of conquest mode... The closest I got is get him down to 4k hp.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
how do you even beat the 9999hp guy from 15th round of conquest mode... The closest I got is get him down to 4k hp.
I think it just comes down to STR stacking,
I also come close to 3k HP with the ninja girl with 3 attack that does more dmg when you have more HP, from the store, and the 2 poison attack,
but don't want to bother the grind

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Where do I put the save file??

EDIT

Figured it out. One last question: How the heck do you get this scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I need to keep losing or something?
There is an extra mode in the menu for challenge battle after you completed the game, losing a battle in this mode will give you this CG. have.. fun.. ?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
i remember that the first one has an unavoidable rape scene. is this one have one too?
I haven't gotten very far yet, but so far it's a lot less dark than the previous game.

The oni girl is a ninja pretending to be a slave, and is willing to prostitute for the sake of the mission but doesn't want to; you have the choice to either send her to get information via sex or to simply pay gold for it if that would make you feel bad.

The blonde is an incognito noblewoman, who's entering the arena because she wants to fight rather than because she's been sold, and her first sex scene is when she jumps the protagonist of her own accord because she's just too horny.

I can't say there won't be unavoidable nastiness later in the story, and I'm pretty sure losing a fight always leads to rape, but it's not like the previous game where the heroine loses her virginity to a bandit gang-rape while you can't do anything.

An important question is if this is the same protagonist from the first game or not. Because we still haven't finished his story line while the other two girls got a decent closing in their routes.
Seems to be completely disconnected. The arena itself is the same, and you hear a few references to the previous heroine when people are discussing backstory, but all three of the characters under your control are new and they don't seem to have any direct connections to earlier characters.

terkagul94

May 24, 2018
Seems to be completely disconnected. The arena itself is the same, and you hear a few references to the previous heroine when people are discussing backstory, but all three of the characters under your control are new and they don't seem to have any direct connections to earlier characters.
Nah it is the same universe, u can see Claudia and Glenn who are succesful nobles since winning the Arena making Claudia ending the true one.
Forgot the Dark elf name but u can meet her in the conqueror challenge.

Reactions: Zippix

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
How is it possible to win against alice ? Even if we don't hit here, she will some time oneshot us. I've used many spell to increase my HP, so i think it's a pure one shot.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
How is it possible to win against alice ? Even if we don't hit here, she will some time oneshot us. I've used many spell to increase my HP, so i think it's a pure one shot.
It can be dodged with the "dodge" skill the ninja girl have, or have high enough agility.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Now idk how I can win against the 9999 hp dude, except using cheat engine to set his hp.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
it is completely two different side of the different coin compare to Ghost Marriged(same authur group)

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Now idk how I can win against the 9999 hp dude, except using cheat engine to set his hp.
I don't know to. We can't stun him or dodge him.
So we must deal 9999 dmg in 10 turn :HideThePain:
My only attack who make more than 1000 is supportive hit, that is usable once per fight...

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes