terkagul94

May 24, 2018
I don't know to. We can't stun him or dodge him.
So we must deal 9999 dmg in 10 turn :HideThePain:
My only attack who make more than 1000 is supportive hit, that is usable once per fight...
To beat the bunny i made a whole run staking battle training for dmg with ninja girl.
Then i put all the agressive passive,
Pushing skill which do ammount of dmg depending on your hp.
Oni Slash lvl3
And Full power attack which i used only at turn 10.
At the end i had 324ATK and won barely so yeah grinding time.

Reactions: MankoEater
Feb 3, 2020
I've gotten the threesome ending and honestly after playing 2 out of the 4 games from eternal alice. I really enjoy their games.

Kinda sucks that ghost marriage flop in dlsite and is prob the reason why Jerez Arena 2 isn't being sold over there though. Dai'er still the best girl, but Koharu and Sigrid are definitely runner-ups.

prescient

Jan 26, 2022
To beat Alice, you need to spend your turns prioritizing skills that restore your life. Until she lowers her life to 0. Then comes one more enemy who has 9999 life. in case you don't want to suffer all that you can put this save in your folder
I am still not sure where to put the save file. Can you help? Thanks!

Reactions: Colette22

Colette22

Oct 3, 2018
I am still not sure where to put the save file. Can you help? Thanks!
of course look, follow these steps and you will find the folder where you should put it: use the command windows + R. once it appears, type "appdata" to take you to the localLow folder there you will find the game folder that should be called Eternal Alice inside you look for the save folder and there you put the file

Oct 16, 2021
Having finished this in Japanese, the story is actually pretty good, and unlike most Japanese professional titles, it doesn't wear out its welcome with pointless scenes and banter. It's a shame the English translation is bad.
I thought the translation was alright but maybe I was hynpized by the nice art. It's good.

prescient

Jan 26, 2022
of course look, follow these steps and you will find the folder where you should put it: use the command windows + R. once it appears, type "appdata" to take you to the localLow folder there you will find the game folder that should be called Eternal Alice inside you look for the save folder and there you put the file
Thank you!

Reactions: Colette22

Hiley

Jan 12, 2022
Computer Instructions for Save File Location:
1. Go to Control Panel > File Explorer Options > View Tab > Hidden Files and Folders > Option 2: Show hidden Files, Folders and Drives.

2. Go to C:\\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio --------> and Paste the save file in there.

Optional:[If you want to save the LocalLow Directory for future reference]:
Do Step 1 " ".
Go to your Desktop > New > Shortcut > Browse > My Computer/This PC > Local Disk (C: > User > %username% > AppData > LocalLow > Click Ok.
Now you have a shortcut for the LocalLow Directory everytime you need it.

((Advice: Showing Hidden Files can lead to the inoperability of your computer if you delete an important system file.) So after you save the Directory as Shortcut, It's best to turn it to Option 1 Again(Hide).

Here's the tally of my observation in the game so far:
STR stands for attack damage/magic damage.
Will is just a substitute term for magic resist
Physical is a substitute for Defense
Agility determines the attack turn

AP and Gold Values are 4 bytes. HP and SP are Float.
Stats are Uneditable but there's a trick in C.E On how to Increase Stats. Immortal.jpg

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
damn i dont unsterstand this game.
1. What are battle skills ?
2. what those stats, WIl, phy, and so on do ?

We need a guide how to play this game...
1. Special attacks that you can use a limited number of times in a fight and that cost a set amount of mana/magic power.
2. Physical = how much damage you take (I think). Will must be your suseptibility to "control" magic or smth, agility is your ability to just avoid/dodge attacks of the enemy, HP is obviously your life points. STR is how hard you hit.

---

I think if I had to criticize the game on a few minor things it is this:

1. It is too optimistic and fairy-tale like to me. The protagonist is a (mostly) nice guy (even if he is very self-centered), the female characters immediately start to like him, and endings and plot in general seems too cookie-cutter to me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. The combat system not having "normal" attacks. It means you have a limited number of attacks (since all special attacks have limited uses) and after that you have to "loose" the match because you are out of options. Kind of stupid. If you had 1 HP left on the enemy and ran out of attacks you'd loose. It is not a great feeling in terms of combat.

4. Lack of creativity when it comes to ending outcomes

5. "Unmasking" being too common an occurence in a stpry where - in technicality - this unmasking should have dire consequences for the character in question.

Well either way, its not a terrible game. It is okay I suppose. And the art is superb.

Jun 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to heal your characters in the game after training etc?
In the first game there was a "rest" option, but either it's missing, hidden, or I'm just too stupid to find it...
Healing via shopitems isn't exactly cheap.

Thanks for a response! :D

Feb 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to heal your characters in the game after training etc?
In the first game there was a "rest" option, but either it's missing, hidden, or I'm just too stupid to find it...
Healing via shopitems isn't exactly cheap.

Thanks for a response! :D
Buy healing item. I only need the small heal item once a while. Like maybe one-three small item per training days(day between arena battle)

Another way is they don't perform/perform less assignment

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes